• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I can't find how to IV OPs on here

axfe

Greenlighter
I have some OP 10s and I can't figure out how to break them down to IV. I tried cutting up and lighting under a soda can. I remember back in the day using alcohol or something but can't remember how to do it. I used to go on this site a long time ago. I'm an idiot, so I'm not sure if I'm on the right forum, or if someone else has talked about it, but I can not seem to find it. Have they changed the formulation so that it's actually impossible to breakdown now? I haven't done this in a long time, and even if I don't IV, I just want to find a way to snort or make this as pleasurable as possible, as this isn't normal to for this to happen. Please don't make me feel stupid. Just help me, please.

Thank you in Advanced

Myself.

<I edited the post for you so your cat doesnt have to type without opposable thumbs, refer to our BLUA for rules regarding self incrimination. Thank you!>

Last edited by a moderator:
cut OPs up with a razor and then swallow. i used to cut them up, let them soak in lime juice for 12 - 24 hours, and then shake up the result in a bottled coke when i planned ahead.

i’ve heard people talk about doing lots of ridiculous things to them like microwaving, but i wouldn’t put oxy in the microwave.

Your "CAT" can speak in the first person here at Bluelight.

That makes it easier for you to type and everyone else to read. Using "CAT" or any other silly term does not protect you and makes it harder to read.

Hope to see more from you in the future ;)

Lol I havent been on here for like six years, and that seems to be the only thing i remember. Or maybe I was high as a kite and making things up in my head lol!

Ive heard its not worth the hassle. Just cut it into small pieces and leave it in a glass of coke overnight or as long as possible at least a few hours

I've shot old formula oxy tons of times but oral beats it everytime, only my needle fetish was fooling me occasionally to do it. But everytime I regret not doing it orally

main-qimg-3ced0ceb0a99196409c9195178c115d0-c.jpeg

Here is a needle picture for you. Don't shoot pills. Now they include plenty of binders and fillers. You are not going to correctly defeat the safety mechanism in the pills. Period. Btw, did you try to utfse? I have seen loads of threads for folks that need that little extra rush but shorter duration of the pill. There are threads on it. Try again and use different search terms.