I can't figure this out at all...

Amaraline

Bluelighter
I only have the mobile version of Bluelight, and cannot for the life of me find the settings tab. (I wanted to create an avatar.) Is that because it's the mobile version, or am I just missing something? I admit I'm not the most computer savvy person in the world, but I have created avatars for other things! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

It's because your on the mobile version - nothing you can do about it (sorry).

If you wanna do much of anything switch to the desktop version in the support forum.

Yep, that's what I've been told. But until I get an actual computer next year, I'm pretty much stuck with my smart phone...*sigh*

I primarily use my phone for Bluelight. Many features are not available in the mobile browser. What I usually do is open a private browser and then use this address to get to the desktop site:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forum.php?styleid=51

And do what I need to. I use a private browser because the desktop version seems to get cached in my browser and I don't like having to clear my cache as I don't remember the link back to mobile - it's a different style id, I think it's 48 but I could be wrong. Anyway, I have noticed any restrictions using the full version on the phone.