• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I can't feel it anymore! (Methadone ?)

jail in pa where i went to jail they do not give methadone or anything else

Ouch big time! 200 is a monster dose too CT off of. I did it off 75 and that was brutal. Seemed to never end.

Really?!

FUCK.

So they make you WD cold turkey - no matter if you are on a script or not, and regardless of what dose you are on?

Clucking off 200mg methadone must have been absolutely brutal.

In the UK, at the very least you will get a 14 day methadone detox.

Recently, a group of addicts took the prison to european court, as they did not get there methadone. The court rules in their favour and said it amounted to TORTURE. They received close to a million quid.

I read something about that! Never happen in the states.

EVERYONE ON METHADONE NEEDS to know or remember what they were FIRST told about the dangers of mixing methadone w ANY barbituates or drugs like or related to Zanax, Clonapin, Ativan,Etc.!! To combine these two drugs are OFTEN lethal!! To add grapefruit juice on top of it all is just stupid!! IF U R TRYING TO CATCH A BUZZ WHILE ON METHADONE YOURE DEFEATING THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF TREATMENT...UM HELLO PEOPLE! LOL WTFE....Get OFF the junk or Get OFF the methadone...you need to make a choice between those two things. That DOES NOT INCLUDE GAMBLING W YOUR LIFE FOR "A QUICK BUZZ!" WOW!! Just for the record my beloved brother died two years ago bc of using heroin and ativan after his mthdone clinic put him through a manditory rapid detox bc his insurance lapsed and he didnt have ALL the money to pay them up front for his doses! He was detoxed from 165 mg to ZERO in just 6 weeks! So everyone remember my brother Dave and DONT GO ANYWHERE NEAR His path! It is just TOO painful for everyone left behind who loves or cares for you! SERIPUSLY! Laural E.

Methadone is a long acting opiate... after a honeymoon period it really will not make you high. I was on 80mg for a year and even doubling up my dose didnt do jack.