I Cannot Get Clean

Roachmon95

Bluelighter
Im writing this thread in hopes that someone will read my story and anylze their own struggles. I need help. I cannot quite the drugs, or anything with addictive potential for that matter.

I smoked for the first time at age 16. thought it was great, and got hooked immediately got hooked. that was the first time ever got high, and after that experience I wanted to try other trippy drugs. I always said to myself "I,ll never do anything hard." I pretty much smoked from then on until I was 18. I had a couple psychedelic trips during those times as well. By the time I was a senior in high school I quit everything and only occasionally drank alcohol. this time period was probably one of the happiest times in my life. I guess it felt so great considering I had control over my life back then.

fast forward a year, I had a couple back injuries. I was given bottles of tramadol by my father. I never taken any kind of opiate in my life, so the first pill i took provided an extreme sense of calm and euphoria. To this day, I haven't been able to relive those first few times. In short, I started stealing pills from my dad quite often. I also had developed a friendship with kratom around this time. I knew this all was wrong but I kept telling myself " i'll be responsible, im not gonna get addicted this." within a year and a half i was forcibly thrown into rehab.

during this time, my opiate habit still wasnt huge. I still mostly took kratom and tramadol, however in much higher doses. While I was in rehab one of the docs put me on suboxone 16mgs a day, which is insane for the small habit I had back then. after I got out i went to outpatient appointments and was put on a ton of different psych meds, most of which I tried to abuse. I eventually got of the suboxone and drugs in general for the most part. I was taking a few medications daily and staying clean.

this lasted 9 months and I foolishly relapsed. However this time, I was taking oxy and alot of it. my tolerance went from like 15mg to get high to 60-80mg within a few weeks. so i did what every other addict would have done. I found something stronger, which happened to be the big H. I took herion intranassaly for a week straight, literally blowing line after line. Im almost positive I O'D a few times. So after this little binge, I knew I had to quit again.

I went back on suboxone, as well as a whole the regimen of meds. I guess that brings me to today, I started suboxone for the second time in april. I was also put on buproprion, vybrid, vyvanse, and Klonopin. I have not been sober since then. I began abusing my vyvanse and klonopin more and more. I started snorting my subs as well, along with taking phenibut quite often.

this behavior is still going on to this day, except I found Propylhexedrine not too long ago. I've been binging on that quite alot lately. I too 6 inhalers spread throughout the day today. Just took my last dose, which put me at 1500mg of propylhexedrine today.

I can't stop this madness, I feel worse off doing all this shit, than taking opiates constantly. At least I was only addicted to one thing. So know im dependent on subs, amphetamines, and benzos. Not to mention the phenibut and the antidepressants.

I could really use some guidance. I don't even know where to start in cleaning up this mess of my life. I have a beautiful girlfriend, that I want to marry someday. I have a promising career in front of me as a healthcare professional. Yet I still feel the need to do drugs. Im so apathetic about losing everything in my life. I've had every piece of emotion sucked out of me. All im left with now-a-days is depression, anxiety, insomnia, and extreme self hatred.

thanks for listening I just needed to get all this off my chest. Hopefully I'll figure it out, but I feel like im in way to deep. if anyone has pulled themselves out of a similar situation, input would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Wow I just realized how disorganized that whole post is. I happened to to type it on benzedrex, im not really suprised. I'm feeling very off today. Almost void of any emotion. I've been hot all day, my hearts been pounding, I have a headache, and im extremely sick to my stomach. I have some serious fatigue and apathy going on as well. Everything just feels extremely fuzzy. I guess thats what happens when you take six of those inhalers on top of vyvanse.

If you want to get clean you have to focus on resolving or getting a handle on the underlying issues that are motivating you to use. Work on those and learn some productive coping mechanisms to stress such as breathing techniques, meditation, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), etc. I was a chronic relapser for several years until I addressed the underlying issues driving me to use. It may help to find a therapist that you like - you may have to try several before you find one you like so be patient and keep an open mind.

You may want to consider going back to rehab - research the different rehabs available and find one that you like. If I were in your situation I would look at longer term facilities as you have a lot going on and it's easier to stay clean when withdrawaling in a controlled environment imo. If inpatient is not an option consider outpatient or group therapy centered around substance abuse treatment. I think it's in your best interest and longterm sobriety to work with a professional in stopping the substances.

As far as quitting the substances, you definately want to taper the opiates and benzos. Benzos can be lethal just quitting cold turkey. The amphetamines should be fine to quit but you will have psychological withdrawals, so it maybe easier to taper those as well. There are several ways you can go about this, either do all at once or focus on stopping one or two substances at a time.

When you're quitting keep in mind the unpleseant feelings are temporary and will eventually go away so stay focused on sobriety. A healthy diet, exercise, and adequate sleep go a long way in helping your recover. Invest in a good multivitamin and drink plenty of water. Good luck!

I could really use some guidance. I don't even know where to start in cleaning up this mess of my life. I have a beautiful girlfriend, that I want to marry someday. I have a promising career in front of me as a healthcare professional. Yet I still feel the need to do drugs. Im so apathetic about losing everything in my life. I've had every piece of emotion sucked out of me. All im left with now-a-days is depression, anxiety, insomnia, and extreme self hatred.

Wow you really have gotten yourself into the rapids without a paddle. That's one grim paragraph. I've got no much advice being suicidal myself but do want to say to you that this place you find yourself in should not be any reason for self recrimination. Life can be overwhelmingly hard through no fault of our own. I just want to say that I really wish the best for you and some relief from the extreme pain you are in. I'm always around for a PM if you need a completely nonjudgmental ear. I have a lot of empathy for the suicidal and often find that I also have a ton of respect and admiration for them as individuals. This shit can happen to anyone friend.

You can get clean roachmoN! But u must look for a new lifestyle that seems cool to you. I like the regular exercise, nature-lOvin, therapist-haVin, meditation-tryiN, school-attendiN type thing. What sounds good to you? Art? Motorbikes??

So today is the second day of being off the benzedrex, and taking everything exactly as its prescribed to me. I'm already getting cravings for something, anything to alter my mind. I'm feeling pretty down, and I have some derealization. I just want something to take this feeling away from me. Words of encouragement would be appreciated, and any advice anyone may have? Please don't hesitate to share. I can't fail.

I hate people using the word clean. Theres nothing dirty about drugs

^Nothing?? Anything toxic is like dirt to our systems. :)

Nah man drugs heal like mdma and lsd are being used in studies check out maps.org

What are you like 14!! Don't be an idiot. Your screen name says it all. Do you know how long LSD has been being used in research. Ya lets just go and tell everyone who has MH issues to start taking LSD and MDMA, I am sure it's all pharmaceutical grade and it will always be the perfect dose.

flakka is just a troll and alt of a screen name banned before. Just report him/her so he'll be gone for good again. Check the other posts by that guy.

yes you can get clean!! don't tell yourself that you can't do it. you can. just stop doing whatever you're doing, okay? I know that this is harder than it seems but it can be done!! the first few days are the hardest. when I tried quitting the stims, I had effing migraines for days, but after a while with an icepack over my head watching movies all day, it stopped hurting. you need determination, not just motivation. It seems that you have motivation, but you lack determination. Determination is acting on that desire to quit. Whatever you decide is up to you, but I wish you the best man and I really don't want you to stay a drug addict. don't think that the stuff you are taking won't show up as a false positive on a drug test. they can and will show up as benzodiazepines and amphetamine. so you have to quit, all of it!

and propylhexedrine is not amphetamine okay?? propylhexadrine is MUCH worse than amphetamine. That is why they are okay with selling it OTC. Listen, if you can't get clean, and can't get real amphetamines, my advice at least is to not touch that OTC garbage okay?? They are more harmful than anything you can imagine and that is why they are not banned. I been on the same road and I can tell you it is not worth the high!! You can die from this shit!! They don't care!!