• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I can almost pinpoint the happiness receptors that smoking activates

eBagger

Bluelighter
Or maybe its the mixture of buprenorphine, but gee golly, it's like thoughts go from negative mindset to repeatedly thinking about comfy and satisfying things almost like a mental fidget spinner if you will. Things like keyboard keys clickin' and things lining up perfectly parallel and cleaning surfaces and living in some top floor of a cold dark damp brutalist concrete structure with LED's and high end computers. Or how unfathomably comfy you can get with multiple blankets and warm tea and crackers (With the AC up because unfortunately it's getting harder to get cold). Or how good chicken fettuccine is going to taste this weekend after I starve myself for a while and do cardio.

Wondeful!

My own new neo-religion dictates to only « Follow the Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation », implying additives are just more *VILIFICATION* vectors leading away from that sacred path. If i were to want hallucinations i'd reconnect with my appreciation of LSD instead (that compares the same as an escalator vs stairways), provided i could even find it and a time-machine with it anyway...

Luck me each morning is a promise for a transformed experience renewed by a few sunrays and mesmerizing clouds revealed, closing the self-awareness loop, promoting "conservation", etc. Nothing too fancy, it's now "legal" and from a captive state *MONOPOLY* designed NOT to please customer$. Meanwhile there's a political party suggesting a right to zootherapy for everyone while phytotherapy on cannabis is facing a 100 % ban where landlords took advantage of a retro-active electorally-given right to engage eviction procedures. Just to relativize.

🌧️☔