• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I can’t stop smoking crack man. And I fuckin hate it.

I think your mind/subconscious and maybe a higher power (who knows!) is trying to get you off it. I've been clean for 6+ months...It got to the point where I was also doing it in stupidly dodgy situations, couldn't tell who my real friends were, my fake friends would torment me, strangers would stare etc.

I think it's time to quit. You probably won't manage the first time but you might. DM me if you like. It took me a few gos. I also found that it kind of relaxed me but it was a relaxed feeling I would pay for dearly (especially in terms of brain chemistry).

I managed without rehab. I would suggest speaking to your doc or a doc who isn't super judgemental, seeing a counsellor/psychologist, maybe see if your doc can prescribe some benzos just while you're coming off the shit.

The cravings after 3-4 days will be insane. And they won't get better for 2-3 weeks or a month. But I will say one thing, in the 6 months clean (vs the time I wasn't), things have been amazing. You just have to say no, keep saying no, maintain a reasonably healthy diet and exercise routine (I'm kidding about the diet, since you'll eat whatever satisfies the cravings at the early stage). But it's a game of willpower. It's not impossible but it is very freaking hard. But the thing that you should ask yourself is "is this who I am? Is this bringing me closer or further away", if that makes any sense at all. And remember you might not be able to manage the first or even the second time...but hopefully you can get off it.

I went to rehab cause I ran out of benzos and was afraid I’d smoke myself into a seizure. I’m about 50 days sober and got a decent job already so life is looking up.

I’m trying the dreams went away but holy shit that first week in detox I was smoking crack all night in my dreams, or nightmares depending on your point of view.

Crazy drug.

Bruv, idk how so many ppl can come down "cold turkey" from cocaine. I don't do cocaine anymore and have promised myself to never do it again. But you can never say never*, so far its going prettyy well tho 👍 .well back on topic, I derailed a bit 😆 when I used to snort or sublimate cocaine xd IT WAS A MUST for me to have either a shot of morphine, morphine pills or benzos to calm down the revolutions. Fuvk it is too much for me to come down from it with nothing, pure fucking misery. I miss a good blast of crack tho, I fantasize with it here and there sumtimes but then I remember it's not worth it. Haaaa, at least the last week I said goodbye to coke I had a fking blast. I did cocaine 3 times in a week:
Monday> snorted and smoked crack with a friend like 3g. I was snorting with 1 Hand and had the pipe on my other hand xd

Wednesday> me and another friend(who had recently came back to peru after 4 years from Spain visited me) so we coped one of the purest shit I've ever had in my life. 1.5g for the equivalent of 10 pounds of Sterling currency ifykyk 😉. Anyway some beers and we snorted all that shit it was sublime, my friend was blown away(and so was i hahsha)👌
June 12th of 2023 I coped 2.5g for a ridiculously cheap price compared to ur first world prices xdddd this coke was in rock form but if the last coke was a 9.5, this was an 8-8.5 super good quality nonetheless.
I strained 2 grams in a paper and I snorted all of it with my hands in less than 2 hrs. I gotta admit at one point I was trembling and felt like my heart was gonna explode. I started fuvking praying 🙏 and told God if u get me out of this I'm never doing this shit again. After like 20 Mins I came round and said fuck it and blew the rest .5 to my 🪟.
Since then I'm clean and hopefully I'm staying like that for a long time. At least I had a fuckimh blast on my last bender 👌😉🇵🇪🥰😎💛.
Cheers xx
Nico.
Never had an issue cold turkeying coke or amps, albeit the depression is the worst I've experienced. Cold turkeying opiates now that's a different beast. My 6 month coke binge in LA after having it for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday was a wake up call to how destructive coke is to dopamine receptors. I legit tried to end it - took 425 mics of fentanyl and 16mg Alprazolam and woke up with a headache and feeling like I was suffocating for 3 days but luckily survived.

My 3 experiences with Crack were unimpressive, meth all day any day over Crack. However I was on heroin all those times so that probably played into it. Prefer coke up the nose versus Crack but I'm sure if it was good purity I might change my mind.

kid slapping your pip
I went to rehab cause I ran out of benzos and was afraid I’d smoke myself into a seizure. I’m about 50 days sober and got a decent job already so life is looking up.

I’m trying the dreams went away but holy shit that first week in detox I was smoking crack all night in my dreams, or nightmares depending on your point of view.

Crazy drug.
Good to hear. Keep at it. You'll probably have weaker moments but I had similar nightmares too. 50 days is wicked. Keep pushing 💪

Never had an issue cold turkeying coke or amps, albeit the depression is the worst I've experienced. Cold turkeying opiates now that's a different beast. My 6 month coke binge in LA after having it for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday was a wake up call to how destructive coke is to dopamine receptors. I legit tried to end it - took 425 mics of fentanyl and 16mg Alprazolam and woke up with a headache and feeling like I was suffocating for 3 days but luckily survived.

My 3 experiences with Crack were unimpressive, meth all day any day over Crack. However I was on heroin all those times so that probably played into it. Prefer coke up the nose versus Crack but I'm sure if it was good purity I might change my mind.
U haven't tried good crack then, how it tingles the dopamine receptors whem u do a good hit feels so fuvking good. But crack is one of those things a person should never Try tbh. Too much fuvking pleasure.

I gotta take 10 mg of bromazolam or Klonopin to be even able to comedown and sleep and that is not gonna end well if I have a supply shortage.

I really need to just call it honestly.

The only way I can use uppers. Honestly even psychedelics or MDMA is with having a plethora of benzos. When I had a heavy C-lam habit I tried crack and hardly felt anything. (I think I was hardly given anything and didnt know the technique as well)..

Orbital I have had about 5 experiences with crack, NONE of them impressive at all. 3 times I hardly got any as I demanded tax for using at my place. Once I had a 50 rock and idk never got a bellringer or any of the crack things other than a bit of a numb throat. Also I was on opis and benz each time I tried it which is counterintuitive. Know it wasnt bunk as the dude that sold it too me bought the last 10 bucks back. (thats crack folks).

Only the first hit feels real good, u then spend the whole night trying to recreate that feeling. U end up all paranoid as fk, Super sensitive and depressed. Crack Is pure misery.

Truly sounds horrible. Glad my ex-pusher friends were too cheap to give me a real hit. (dude was passin it like pot, givin a sliver per hit, wouldn't let me save the slivers and make one hit either. A teaser crack buzz was bad enough.

I have always felt that way about coke, meaning your first dose is going to be the one that hits....your just chasing after that. And that is snorting.

Truly sounds horrible. Glad my ex-pusher friends were too cheap to give me a real hit. (dude was passin it like pot, givin a sliver per hit, wouldn't let me save the slivers and make one hit either. A teaser crack buzz was bad enough.

I have always felt that way about coke, meaning your first dose is going to be the one that hits....your just chasing after that. And that is snorting.
It is, man. Regardless of the route of administration or even the purity of the drug, the outcome is always the same: URE GONNA WANT MORE and the comedown makes u feel like shit. If there is one drug I regret trying is this shit man.
If someone is reading this and is just beginning/hasn't tried coke, get the fuck away from ir while u can. Ull thank me later.

Damn hope you figure it out someday

Speaking of carpet nug hunt I did that with weed recently. Saying damn I smoke weed like a crackhead I gotta stop cannot moderate it

crack is a terrible drug its easy to get hold of the high lasts a few minutes then you need more its endless im so glad i quit smoking crack it was super hard without going into rehab but i did it! it takes at least a month for the cravings withdrawals to stop..i truly feel for you man just remember your stronger than you think your mind is such a powerful thing.
GOOD LUCK!

Man the best I can do is control usage. That's it.
I know imma blast off once in a while not fooling myself. But I do choose the time and place. And I know when to stop cause I keep bank receipts. Usually it ends rather quickly and I don't have to hate myself as much the next day. ;)

This has been the story of my life now since 2016. Constant binges costing thousands of pounds. Paranoia, ill health, dark thoughts all because of it.

More recently started IV'ing the powder and using H to come down. Basically turned myself into your stereotypical junkie doing so.

It's a tough one to avoid and say never again because you can go months clean then relapse into oblivion. My best advice is to try and avoid any triggers, ie certain friends, alcohol, benzos, or anything else you identify that seems to point you towards using crack.

All the best mate.