• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I bear gifts

dalpat077

Bluelighter
As per the title.

Since being a member here I've spent a good deal of time searching and researching stuff on the Internet. And come across some rather obscure documentation in some rather odd places (some of which required subscriptions and registrations in order to get at the "goodies"). And seeing as none of it is going to be of use to me and would at least like to think it'd be handy to others and that my time and bandwidth used in these endeavors has not just totally been a waste I decided some time ago that somehow and at the appropriate time I'd make the stuff available in one place. My little way of saying thanks for putting up with my shit around these parts. Most of the stuff that I came across I wasn't even actually looking for like the smack stuff for the most part i.e. it just happened to be on a site or a part of a collection and thought well I'm fucking here now so why not!

Hyrdoponic Heroin (below) (with a bunch of other stuff in it). Be careful with this one i.e. upon reading and questioning around these parts on the topic: the author for some or the other reason seems to get mixed up between and with and liberally interchanges acetic acid and glacial acetic acid and acetic anyhydride with each other. Never got the opportunity to test any of this out (realizing how big an acre is in real life kinda put the kibosh on any grandiose plans I had at the time) and the joint referenced for seeds (GMO and other) Izmir farms still alive and kicking and the decendents of their seeds and plants being sold by Organical Botanicals in WA. That's not a punt i.e. not the most helpful people on the planet otherwise they may have gotten lucky and a link provided (although for sure that'd have gotten me in the shit and for no beneficial reason to myself).

Opium for the Masses (ye olde Jim Hogshire classic that most will probably already have lying around somewhere):

Opium Poppy Cultivation, Morphine and Heroin (hard to find document but that was the culmination of a study commissioned by none other than the DEA):

Listing all Cocaine and Fentanyl (patch) related documents and information (and some other weird and wonderful stuff) isn't an option due to volume and time constraints at the moment.

Some or the other study done for a degree (not by myself obviously) on Tropane alkaloids and other phytochemical compounds of the South African Erythroxylum species to target pathogenic factors in rheumatoid arthritis:

A copy of ye olde Cocaine Handbook Second Edition:

Some weird book that perhaps others have heard of but may find interesting albeit that it's dated;

Recreational Drugs Professor Buzz ebook:

And all of the Cocaine teks that I somehow managed to stitch together (never got as far as testing or verifying but still some are interesting and in some instances rather ingenious shit):

Most of the shit easy enough to find with Google if you know the correct keywords to be using or actually know beforehand what you're looking for. Point is that none of this shit is classified or state secrets. And while I've not bothered to check: I'm pretty sure that any copyrights would have run out by now. And if not: fuck 'em. Good luck in trying to chew my ass off about it.

Last edited: