I apologize but can someone help me figure out where to post this...meth headache

Kubby

Greenlighter
Im obviously new but have read the rules and regulations in the past. i need help immediately regarding having a headache due to meth use and am in so much pain im finding it difficult to go back and read in order to figure out if its okay to post a question under the other drugs category. i apologize whole heartedy as i am not a stupid or lazy person, i simply cannot help myself right now. Can a kind soul please tell me if something like that is okay to post under other drugs? i apologize once again.

So there is absolutely no way of getting any sort of immediate help on this website regarding posting and or regarding specific topics on drug use huh? You have to read a ton of information before you can post and before you can get any help and if you do anything wrong you will be shit on. is this correct? hmm..

So there is absolutely no way of getting any sort of immediate help on this website regarding posting and or regarding specific topics on drug use huh? You have to read a ton of information before you can post and before you can get any help and if you do anything wrong you will be shit on. is this correct? hmm..

No, that's not correct.

You're fine to go ahead and post your thread in Other Drugs, but if you feel you are in danger and require immediate help, then call an ambulance or go to the ER.

Welcome to Bluelight.

kubby, please calm down. you waited a whole 2 minutes for an answer and when you didn't get one, started posting abusive messages. bluelight is not a real-time communication medium and if you think that we're a community of people just waiting for you to post so that we can respond, then you may wish to reconsider participation here - we can't provide you the level of 'service' you seem to be looking for.

do you have to "read a ton of information before you can post"? no, of course not. but many questions have been asked many times over so a search before posting will often produce relevant help.

"f you do anything wrong you will be shit on"? again, no. but we have guidelines, rules and a zeitgeist and, like any community on or offline, a little time spent familiarizing oneself with those will make for a smoother assimilation :)

welcome to bluelight.

alasdair