• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The proud new owner of a HYPERLITE EDEN WAKEBOARD.

0842056840715-2T.jpg

Merry Christmas to me :)

In a few hours I'm going to eyes_wide_shut's place for her family Christmas for delicious food and way too much champagne. I had such an awesome time last year that I haven't eaten all day so I can fit in as much food as possible! <3 to my surrogate family.

Tomorrow I'm off to my family Christmas which is really important because I didn't get to spend last year with them and it made me realise that it's not quite Christmas without the family.

I was a little depressed after work yesterday afternoon, so decided to go for a walk and explore my new neighbourhood (walk the length of King Street).

I saw Ozi Batla from The Herd cross the street in front of me which I was thinking was pretty cool, and then twenty metres further on I ran into Kat, Ozbreaker, Cosmic Mist, Supadiscobreaker and company headed out for dinner. So I joined them and hung out and got a little trashed. I forgot Kat was even coming up for Christmas and it was totally fucking random as.

I think the city is going to grow on me pretty quickly :)

just got home after spending about $400 on food and grog... felt a bit stressed after that but thought "fuck it...It's Christmas!".... then got myself a beer :)

Also walked to my front door and saw my old BBQ which was pretty much ready for the dump, looking like BRAND NEW...my mums partner prettied it up, replaced parts, restained the wood tray, ground back all the rust and i can use my BBQ again. SWEET!

Rm2x is outside feeding our menagerie of native birds... we have two baby kookaburras as well now that come down and say hello. Man they are cute...and man am i gonna miss them when we move. Every afternoon at about 4:30 they all sit on the clothesline waiting for him, its like a scene from "the birds" but not with crows! lol

Back in Sydney.
Massive smiles after a week of being bored out of my fucking mind (despite appearances by my aggressively-bogan-as-fuck-starting-fights-on-Southbank-with-groups-of-men sister)

I got travel guides for Turkey and Greece for Christmas. 2009 is going to be kickass.

I'm so full of Christmas cheer (and salted meats) right now.

I got up at some godawful hour to finish up xmas lunch and all finished now. Just have to wait for family to arrive this arvo, then I will start making champagne cocktails which will make me very happy :D

Home alone on Xmas.
Have thus far spent my day installing TVersity so I can stream videos to my PS3.
Also reprogrammed my Logitech Harmony remote control.
Currently watching Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog

TBH, probably the best Xmas i've had in recent memory.

An awesome first-time-Melbourne Xmas. :) So much Christmas-sweetness, including trifle, Christmas-tree bark, chocolate xmas tree, coconut balls.

Tomorrow is going to be filled with fun - spit roast, punch, friends, drunken strolls to the Yarra River, and hopefully a 32 degree day. Did I mention a spit roast?

:D

As an aside, this is the first time in years that i've worked right up to Xmas eve - it's not going to happen again. ;)

So I joined them and hung out and got a little trashed. I forgot Kat was even coming up for Christmas and it was totally fucking random as.

I totally feel for the voda123 operator who took your call ;)

I wish I could make a mega-city just filled with all the people from other states who are awesome.

Long sunny drives, winetimes, good food, random chats, family, assorted goodness.

That's been my last few days.

Goodtimes, great taste.

Because i have the most awesome family of cats, fish and the perfect partner. We are now engaged =D <3

Because i have the most awesome family of cats, fish and the perfect partner. We are now engaged =D <3

I am so very over the moon for you both <3 You are both so amazing. Congratulations to the both of you from the both of us ;):D

Congratulations on being engaged :)

My smile is I didn't eat or drink as much yesterday as I usually do on xmas day as I was too busy! I did make the most awesome (massive) trifle though. It had heaps of fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, sponge, cream and brandy flavoured custard, with flaked almonds and grated chocolate on top. I can never decide what kind of trifle to make at xmas, so I basically put everything in it :| oops

Not exactly diet food but hey! It's xmas. Well it was, back to being healthy now.

Congratulations Kel!! that's such awesome news, I'm so happy for the both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.