I am SO SORRY!!!

Triple X

Bluelighter
Do you ever feel like walking up to one of those people who does not share the open-mindedness of those of us who ahve explored the world of E...and just grabbing them by the shoulders and saying, "I am soo sorry!" because they will never have any idea what it feels like to "roll face" or to "blow up". I wouldn't trade those for anything!
How many people (no BS now!) actually feel like they are a better and more enlightened person (and even a better friend/spouse) because of their experiences on E? I do!

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif
You are soo right
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

I often feel the same thing when I meet strangers......Now everyone I meet, I am wondering if they roll...and wanting to ask just so we can share experiences. But to do so would make me look like a nut job or a pusher or something.....I was introverted and anti-social before E...now I find myself smiling at total strangers, starting conversations with people I don't know....and most of all, basking in total self-confidence and joy - and all this while sober. It may sound trite, but E has changed my life.....
------------------
"We are in Chains until Dance sets us Free"

what I hate, are those people who condemn E, yet wont try it.. I spose you can say the same thing about coke, er smack, except that E is nowhere near the potency or chemical addictiveness of those two. and thatwould be just plain dumb
wink.gif

but i mean.. they say its stupid, yet they have no idea the healing powers that one little pill can have. I know it changed MY life for the better.. it let me be an emotional person, let me climb out of my shell, and now im as happy as a clam
smile.gif

and NO i dont do E all the time.. once every couple months.. maybe
smile.gif

so .. yeah
smile.gif

GRimmE

Taking E has changed me alot. It made me become aware of a lot more things...i saw beauty in things that i had never seen...i feel more content about my place in the world..i guess it just me chill out.

I totally agree with Fantasia! I always try and pick out the people that do e. I usually look and smile and then try and start conversations with them. In my school it's kinda hard to find people like me to talk to but i try my best. Not that many people i know are into what i'm into like when i talk about the music i like or e or something they have nothing to say back so when i finally find someone who does e it's like a breath of fresh air. That's why it's nice to come here on Bluelight cuz everyone is on the same wavelength as i am.
~*AWWWW*~
**I love you guys**

i guess everybody is intitled to their own opinion. even if its not mine-
it dosen't matter- i'm right and their wrong>
smile.gif

------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

w33k4p4u9,
I don't know if im just imagining this, but I've kinda noticed a trend of negative posts... I completely agree with you that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but why don't you explain yourself a little bit rather than just saying "im right and you're wrong???" If you made a good arguement backed up by a logical chain of events to support your opinion, maybe there would be more people who agreed with you... I really don't mean this in a bad way, but I am just a little confused by your post... What do you mean by "I'm right and they're wrong???"
Confused,
-K-Luv-
------------------
"Oh God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, Oh God do not be still. For, behold, Thine enemies make an uproar..." Psalm 83:1-2.