• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I am really into getting fingered. . . .is it weird?

ezrielle

Greenlighter
So I am really Into getting fingered, and once he gets going i like it really hard. I mean like a few fingers and really rough. It drives me crazy. My boyfriend does it, but i have a feeling he doesn't enjoy doing it. And then when its done i feel bad for wanting it like that, But I seriously need it rough, and after i want the actual sex to be hard too.. . . Am I just crazy and broken

So I am really Into getting fingered, and once he gets going i like it really hard. I mean like a few fingers and really rough. It drives me crazy. My boyfriend does it, but i have a feeling he doesn't enjoy doing it. And then when its done i feel bad for wanting it like that, But I seriously need it rough, and after i want the actual sex to be hard too.. . . Am I just crazy and broken

I've found that some women love and some hate it. I had one girlfriend that I could finger for an hour and she'd cum and cum and cum and another that would dry up the second I'd try to stick my finger in. Another one that enjoys it but needs her clit stimulated in order to cum. All women seem to get off differently, it's takes time to learn what gets each one off. I personally like to finger for a long time, it excites me when she's enjoying it for a long time and by the time I'm ready for my turn she's already cum so many times that I can enjoy myself and get off soon or later.

That is good to hear. I Love it and once i have gotten off a few times, i am usually done and he can get his however he wants. I guess the good part is if he is quick I do not even mind after that

I definitely don't think you're weird, I love being fingered too. Combine it with clit stimulation and I cum every single time. Keep doing what makes you happy, there's a lot worse fetishes you could have :)

Being fucked by a hand gives you the ability to confine the thrusting force into a smaller area, and the weight of a fist is a lot less than the weight of your body so it surely must feel like a harder(potentially better/ more pleasurable.) experience.

Personally if I had a vagina; I think I would feel something special about having my pussy fondled and toyed with their hands :p
I think it would be fun to experience having a difficult time keeping someone's hands out of my pants :p

I was just thinking about it some more; and honestly I am not sure if I would be sexually compatible (long term/exclusive) with someone who was not okay with me touching her pussy with my hands. I love doing it. I find that it is pretty much my go-to; I'm not sure if there has been a time with my ex that I didn't touch her clit at least for a few minutes every sexual encounter.

I can't get enough. And lately my hormones have gone through the roof, and I feel like asking strangers to pound the shit out of me.

There are so, so, so many more "crazy and broken" kinks than liking to get fingered really hard. No, it isn't "weird". I think this is a really "normal" turn-on in the grand scheme of things. Relax and enjoy, hon.

I would say that falls under the normal category.

I don't have a vagina but I like getting blowjobs if that helps the conversation.

Also, Fingers are permanently hard and can be guided more precisely than cumbersome cawk-n-bawls

There is something really insanely intense about being fingered like this. Here is someone who is focused expressly on me, on dragging orgasm after orgasm out of me. Intense as fuck. I especially love it when my partner is into dirty talk to go with it. Just...goddamn, man. Goddamn.

If this is crazy and broken, I'm pretty okay with being crazy and broken.