• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I am new to IV ice usage am I being ripped off?

SteveT113

Greenlighter
I shot up ice for the first time about 4 weeks ago, the first time was obviously insane (I know it'll never be that good again) but the last 4 -5 times I've done it I have barely felt anything. I feel a short buzz for less than an hour and then come down hell fast although I usually cant sleep. I usually go halves in a point with my friend and she mixes it up and helps me to shoot up. I probably have just built up a tolerance to the drug and am being paranoid but is there anyway she could be ripping me off and giving herself more when she mixes it up in the satchel? I usually watch her do it and she gives us 30mls each nothing looks suss to me but I thought I'd ask some more experienced users just to see if its possible she's ripping me off somehow? I even did a full point last week and the same thing happened. Thanks!

Probably just lousy stuff - there is lots of poor quality gear around. If you don't trust the people you're doing it with or getting it from, find someone else.

Be aware that consistent amphetamine usage, specifically meth, will make paranoid ideations easier. Also, it's likely the experience has lost the novelty it initially had (yes, even that quick), so I would suggest curtailing your IV meth experiences for the long haul if you want the ride to approach the level of satisfaction it initially had.

Or better to just quit it, but how likely is that to happen? /cynicism