• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I am just a teen girl but I am constantly horny! Is this wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliza-good

Greenlighter
I get so desperate. I feel turned on ALL of the time. I try to masturbate as much as I can with an electric toothbrush (yeah weird.) but the vibration is pretty loud! I live with my family so its hard to hide that noise, I'm not sure if they can hear it though. But anyways when I masturbate I always hit an orgasm from the stimulation of my clitoris, I always fantasize about anal while doing that. I always think about anal. I feel so dirty, I am really turned on right now too! Is this okay? and how do I stop being so turned on? nothing helps. 8o what is your opinion on this guys and girls?

errrrrr thats what being a teenager is like- loads of hormones and huge sex drive/desire for sex.

its nature:\

Yeah, there's nothing at all wrong with you.
As a teenage male, I couldn't get rid of my nut fast enough before it would be bugging me again.
You guys are similar. Some teenage girls have an even higher sex drive than a average teenage male.
What's wrong with doing what you're doing? Nothing.
Just might wanna get something quieter than a toothbrush.

So does brushing your teeth turn you on now? Do you normally brush before, after or during?

Well at least you will have good hygiene...

I'm female and always had a high sex drive (even though I'm definitely not a teenager anymore). Don't feel dirty or guilty about it. There's nothing wrong with masturbation and its a hell of a lot safer than going out and screwing a ton of guys (sorry guys). And I have heard of girls using some weird stuff to masturbate so no biggie. At least its not a, well, err...well at least it is just a toothbrush....(cause you know, this one time...at band camp....);)

So you fantasize about anal while masturbating with a vibrating toothbrush on your clit? And your scared that your family mite hear you...I have a solution for you.

Take that loud noisy vibrating toothbrush and stick it up your bum. No noise and anal fantasy fulfilled.

Ehh just get two toothbrushes one for the ass and one for your teeth!

Simplify your life by introducing your body/hormones to their correspondings.

It's natural at your age.
Why don't you get an actual vibrator or something, there are small ones that don't make much noise.

are you using the actual brush head on your cunt?
because that will dull the sense there
get a hitachi

this thread hasn't achieved anything- answers have been given to any serious issue. end of

Status
Not open for further replies.