• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I am injecting lorazepam ,is there safest way to prepare it for injection ?

Camille

Greenlighter
I'm going to do it. I want to know how I can help guide me so I'm doing it the safest possible way.
I know he?s going to and if he is I?d like to know if there is a
safest way to prepare it for the syringe I think I'm using 1 mg pills thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
that sounds like a terrible idea. also, we do not use swim on bluelight.

Don't do this, there would be no benefit to it anyway. Most benzos aren't water soluble, and besides, there is no rush or anything else like that to shooting benzos, doing this puts you at major risk of losing limbs, or developing an embolism which, if it travels to the wrong place, could kill you.

Don't do it, there just isn't any benefit to it, none at all. If you want the faster onset that would come with injection, make the pills into a suspension in water, powder them and then add water, stir it about a bit and then take a syringe without a needle, such as a 5ml measuring syringe, suck up the suspension and stick it up your backside. It'll absorb faster, with none of the dangers of shooting up.

(Moved from homeless) D's is right - there is no safe way to make them injectable. Benzodiazepine pills are not water soluble. Plus you would have all binders, fillers, and dyes which are not kind to veins.

Id do what Chicken_Limpet suggested. Rectal administration would be your safest bet. Many benzos are full of binders and dyes, very very harmful to your veins. I?ve dosed 10mg diazepam by renal route and it was an amazing experience. A little uncomfortable at first but quickly goes away.

Last edited:
Don't do this. Period. Is a quicker buzz seriously worth losing life and/or limb? Lorazepam (Ativan), like the majority of available Benzodiazepines, is not water soluble. If these terms are alien to you, it means you will be injecting water and solid material into your bloodstream. Your heart and circulatory system, both don't appreciate and insult of this degree. You could die.

With that being said. You need a different vehicle. Propylene Glycol is commonly used as a vehicle for Benzodiazepine injection preparations. If you don't have it lying around your house, we cannot condone this. This type of dangerous behavior, by definition is why we exist. We are here to tell you not to act like an idiot, which you are. I apologize for the Socratic insult my friend, but I really want to bring home the fact that this simply won't work.

I'm going to do it. I want to know how I can help guide me so I'm doing it the safest possible way.
I know he?s going to and if he is I?d like to know if there is a
safest way to prepare it for the syringe I think I'm using 1 mg pills thanks

When I first started injecting I wanted to inject everything thinking that whatever it was I would get a bigger, faster buzz, it would hit me harder & I would enjoy it more. They make drugs specifically for IV use (injecting) my favourite of all was Benzo's mostly Diazepam (Vallium) & getting hold of the Ampules for injecting was pretty easy for a time. I live in London, England btw... However, when I couldn't get any I decided that I would crush up & dissolve a couple of Diazepam tablets which wasn't easy but eventually I managed to & was pretty happy with what I had & very much in need of a hit but as my needle kept blocking up I started getting more frustrated, my grandmother had an old glass syringe with different size needles. Without thinking too much I took the biggest one & injected myself in my groin. As the femoral vein is quite large it all happened so fast & instantly the pain was unimaginable. The very next thing I remember was waking up almost 3 weeks later & my right leg missing. The damage those pills caused in my blood stream was pretty catastrophic & 22years later I am still struggling.... there is a reason manufacturers bind pills the way they do & none of it is compatible to IV use.

Pickledlemons-wrong, flurazepam is also water soluble, there are a few others IIRC, clorazepate might be, given its a salt, not sure, although flurazepam definitely is. There are a few, not many, but some.

And 'renal' administration should be 'rectal'. Renal means pertaining to or related to the kidneys. Rectal=pertaining to the rectum. In other words, up your arse and round the corner.

Glass syringes? thats old school. I've quite a few, from 5 and 10ml all the way up to 150ml, although I've never injected myself with them, I only use them for transferring chemical reagents from containers to reaction vessels, or the other way round, when the chemicals in question are the virulent, nasty ass eat-your-face-off-and-carry-on-going variety, the sort of thing that burst into flame on contact with organics etc. And measuring out solvents at times, since plenty of them don't get along with plastic or the rubber seals.

And of course, that makes damn sure that I'd never shoot up with them. I sure as shit wouldn't want to boot up the likes of hexavalent chromium traces, nitric/sulfuric/perchloric acid residues or worse besides. I can't imagine accidentally banging perchloric acid would be very healthy for the veins=D

Last edited:
There are actually many HCL benzo's and I have IVd them with great success, supreme roa compared to oral... Look up how to get binding agents out of your product or how to extract nothing else but the active component tho, do NOT inject just a pill!!!

taking benzos any way besides oral is just fucking around.

sorry to hear something so terrible happened to you, NV!. it?s good of you to share the expierence.

i?ve heard numerous people tell of losing limbs from iving benzos. hope you decided against it, Camille.

Last edited:
There are actually many HCL benzo's and I have IVd them with great success, supreme roa compared to oral... Look up how to get binding agents out of your product or how to extract nothing else but the active component tho, do NOT inject just a pill!!!

You are not going to be encouraging people to inject Benzodiazepines. That aint happening. The reasoning Mananas, is like a lot of your other posts, we just don't have the same luxury in pure drugs and injectable Benzodiazepines. Almost all of the available Benzodiazepines, Alprazolam (Xanax), Clonazepam (Klonopin, Rivotril), Lorazepam (Ativan) etc. are not soluble in water.

Granted, there are appearances made occasionally by Benzodiazepines like Midazolam (Dormicum) and such on the street, also, notably, Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol), is also water soluble. But, the majority of our users are either American or to a lesser degree NATO European, so, we have to pretend like we are always going to be dealing with non-water soluble Benzodiazepines.

Not everyone has the brain power to differentiate these different drugs, names, international non-proprietary-names, jesus. It's a lot of information. Someone can easily read Benzodiazepines/Injection/Water Soluble and go for it. Please assume for our purposes that every user on this forum operates at the level of a mental peon otherwise people can die.

Tisk, Tisk Mananas. You have captured the essence of Dutch, Free-Wheeling Liberalism in your post. May the Spanish Netherlands be wiped away in a massive deluge that makes Hurricane Katrina look like a "bring your umbrella" walk through the Common.

And 'renal' administration should be 'rectal'. Renal means pertaining to or related to the kidneys. Rectal=pertaining to the rectum. In other words, up your arse and round the corner.

Excuse my autocorrect blunder. I did mean rectal.

If you are looking for that quick onset etc etc. rectal. You?ll see the mans reply above where he woke up with a leg missing after injecting into his femoral artery. That?s quite a nasty experience to be honest. If that doesn?t turn you off injecting BENZOS then I don?t think much would..