• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I am getting no euphoria from adderall at all..

xopkox

Greenlighter
swim has taken adderall no more than 10 times since this weekend, he picked up 20 30mg xr, first night he took 90mg in a span of 4 hours and barely felt anything at all.
Second day taking the adderall again, took 30mg right when he woke up very low effect... ended up taking 130mg in a 10-12 hours span still barley anything...
3rd day, or today swim was tired of this stuff not working so i crushed up 60mg of the beads and was feeling decent not anything special though, so he ended up taking another 30mg xr not crushed. All within 2 hours.
20min after swim took the extra 30mg, i went from feeling decent to having crazy anxiety. Luckily swim prescribed xanax so i took 1mg and im feeling calm again but very little adderall effect...
Also, he stopped doing cocaine about a week ago but was doing quite a bit usually half gram every other day. Would this have an effect on why my adderall isnt working or giving me any euphoria??

Last edited:
Take a long break from Adderall and any other stimulants you take. At least a month. You have a tolerance and eating Adderall like candy and re-dosing is not helping.

Do you think the main reason swim can take so much and not feel a lot is cause of how much cocaine swim done lately, half a gram every other day for about 6 months

Last edited:
Yeah that would make sense, the tolerance to cocaine and adderall are both stimulants and amphetamines will not be as effective

Idk how pure that cocaine but if thats a reasonable amount your used to fast large excesses of dopamine. Adderall causes more of a increase spread across many many hours without the peaks and valleys.

What your doing is kinda like going from watching hardcore adult internet films every other day then trying to get your socks knocked off from a hustler. To someone who isn't exposed to all that hardcore stuff hustler will seem crazy amazing. To someone who is using hardcore adult internet films regular they might feel absolutely nothing no matter how hard they try they could flip through all day but that slight to moderate dopAmine rush will never register because your brains looking for that huge brief spike from the hardcore stuff

Don't use SWIM, it provides no legal protection and the government doesn't seek out bluelight users anyway.
Some people don't feel euphoria from amphetamines(and ritalin and folicain), including myself. No matter how high the dose is, or how low your tolerance is, it just won't produce euphoria. The bright side of it though is that amphetamines aren't nearly as addictive to people who don't get euphoria from them, so you can use it as a study aid, wakefulness aid, gaming steroid, and a lot more without worrying as much about addiction

I abuse Adderall and it always get me going . Its better to take breaks so your tolerance goes down . I have this problem with hydrocodone.

I wouldn't be surprised if your prior Cocaine usage is playing a role in how high you are getting from Amphetamines. I would take a break from stimulants and then resume. Cocaine is typically a more potent experience than a few milligrams of Amphetamine, but it's all relative to dose.

just take a break and don't over do it. adderall can be very polarizing and tricky in that sometimes imo being on it for five years i'll have phases where it seems to work less than ever and i think that i'm doomed forever (at least for the euphoric side effects for it does really help my anxiety somehow) then bamm it randomly starts working better than ever again a different phase