• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help I am doubled over with the worst stomach pain of my entire life

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
I have no idea what to do. I'd call the ER but we all know that's useless, they can't do shit. If I got some IV benzo I'm sure it'd help, but they'd label me as drug seeking.
I've had stomach issues all month, but really ever since I tried some acupunctures awhile back, my last one was 2 months ago. Got them for tinnitus, it made the tinnitus 10x worse and then I developed stomach pain regularly. It seemed to go away until early July, but man, what I thought was bad before, that was nothing. I'd kill for a moderate stomachache right now, I literally can't breathe it's so bad. Like a fist is constantly being pushed into my gut by an MMA fighter. I remember getting elbowed really hard in 6th grade right in the gut and it hurting like this, that's the last time I've felt pain that bad, but that passed. This hasn't. I got out of the shower and took 2 passionflower capsules since I'm out of Valium and I've always gotten along with it. Just the act of swallowing the capsules somehow managed to fuck up my stomach. This has been kind of a trend really, but usually it passes. This is growing worse and worse.

I decided to fight fire with fire and am currently drinking kava as it's somehow helped stomachaches before and pushed crap along or gas out, but it's not really having any positive nor negative effect. I have almost no choice but to get stupid baked but that's gonna fuck up my tinnitus which is worsened my THC considerably, but that's my only other option. If that fails, here's to a night of zero damn sleep when I'm so sleep deprived I've been going psychotic and thinking about harming people. I won't say more than that, but yeah... it's bad. No one innocent, but maybe the acupuncturist who fucked up my damn summer. I wonder if it's an ulcer of some sort, but how would an acupuncture cause that? I mean, he did needle my gut the first two, but then he didn't on the 3rd which still made my stomach worse after it had finally gotten better.

This is the definition of Hell. I've asked my doctor if he can up my Valium dose but I doubt he will. Only getting 30-45 5mg tablets is not enough, I have a high tolerance to 15mg when once 5mg worked great and could get rid of any stomach pain no matter how bad it was. I'm on Bactrim for a sinus infection, but that's a very light antibiotic that I've taken many times without issue, and my stomach issues started before this anyway. Nothing has become noticeably worse while on it. Maybe I even have an infection of the stomach somehow, like the guy used some not so clean needles, I don't know. He was weird as hell and creeped me out a lot.

Did it go away ? I am still trying to read this. Something like this happened to me too.

Don't get too depressed yet. Bad luck happens to everyone ? Anyway this caught my eye. I had that too. Bad pain.

I think you should try a three day voluntary admit at the hospital. Unless you start to feel better about yourself. You sound like you want to do harm.

Something is triggering it. But you need rest in the hospital and maybe i.v. with fluids vitamins. You can tell them to let you in for an eval and it does help sometimes !!

Anyway. Be safe Please. <3

I've had a bad experience being treated overnight, it makes my anxiety ramp up a lot more. At least it did last time, I was having kratom withdrawals since at the time I'd take a moderate re-dose later in the day, but I think that anxiety was still dormant. I really don't want to do harm but I keep not sleeping well enough and that brings out the worst in me, especially in a particularly fragile timeframe like the last year has been, but last few months especially.

It didn't really go away, my stomach still feels like it's being gripped. The kava made me kind of forget about it for awhile because it improved my mood a surprising amount. It didn't make it feel any better nor worse, it did feel slightly better after an hour of taking bromelain though.

I hit my vape pen pretty hard and am trying to eat some graham crackers, it's not working out well though but I have to eat because I just took my antibiotic.
Whether it was simply those 2 capsules that did this or if it'd have happened anyway I'll never know, but I was completely fine up to that point. Never experienced anything like this in my life. I used to down these same capsules all the time months back since last Fall but around March I stopped taking them because of delayed wisdom tooth recovery and paranoia over it's very mild blood thinning capacities. Ibuprofen was mostly responsible but this infection I've had is likely the reason. My gums have seemed to feel a bit firmer from taking the antibiotic.

Blood cells get low with infection. My stomach has been fine with the antibiotic, in general the worst thing I'd get is heartburn. I'd way rather some fire heartburn right now and I hate that shit. It doesn't happen often but it did after a few courses of antibiotics a few years ago that had me fucked up for months. That's how I ended up on Valium in the first place, really. It would reduce those pains completely and allow me to eat.

Nowadays, it doesn't really help. I even didn't take it for like 3 days and still I don't really feel Valium anymore. It was great in the beginning, but I'd probably need a stronger benzo at this point which I highly doubt I could get prescribed or would want to. I don't really wanna take these at all, but they at least still help with my anxiety a noticeable amount. It just vanquished stomachaches before, it did up to last Fall at least. Since I haven't really had stomachaches regularly since the past 2 months (month in particular) my tolerance would seem to have just gone up in general despite staying around 15mg since last summer. Very rarely I'd take 20.

THC helps my stomach more now, but it worsens my tinnitus a lot. So it's kind of a shitty situation. Getting high did help but I still do feel discomfort, just the pain part of it's gone I guess. Jesus, that was awful. But I have had some pretty bad ones in general this past month, since July 3rd or so. I still blame that acupuncture shit, I don't know why at all but it seemingly brought out some dormant stomach problem that wasn't really existent before (I've never heard of this being possible), although I seemed to pretty much get over it all by mid to late June. I don't recall there being much discomfort, and even initially it'd only be after the first thing I'd eat in the day. Once I ate dinner it would help, and for a period I'd go for hard jogs/sprints for awhile and that would get rid of it. That's still the case now but I often have some discomfort hours after. Tonight it had passed, but then I swallowed those 2 little capsules and bam, done for. I can't know if not doing that would've led me to the same spot, maybe just gulping some water would've done it but I don't know. Mentally I'd describe it as a feeling of choking on a gelcap but it's gigantic inside your stomach.

Last edited:
Maybe it was a cramp. I get these cramps like when I cough or when I swim or Yoga no I mean try to sit up sometimes and Wow it cramps so bad in my stomach on the right side it feels like I would imagine a bullet would feel in the gut. I mean I can't even breath and it is so sharp and doubled over and horrible. But it goes away when it uncramps. I don't have it anymore now that I get medicine to treat it every month. For inflammation ? Whatever why ever I don't know. Yet.

It sounds like you are really suffering. Bad. I think it's a cramp that you have for some reason. Omg that's horrible. Hope it goes away for now. The hospital situ does get kind of bad though. I agree. So sorry. <3

Yeah. I think my cramp will come back again. For now I am being careful and I am glad that medicine is good sometimes and can help.

Hey man if your stomach ache is that bad, like you can't breathe, you should probably go to the doctor.

Where is the pain? Like intestinal cramps or the actual stomach above the belly button?

Also might be wise to stop taking alkaloid rich plant material for the moment, probably not helping.

I've had 2 stomach aches I would describe as excruciating, appendicitis and an ulcer tearing and bleeding. Both of which can be fatal if not treated soon enough.

Last edited:
Yes for me it's the intestine same place every time same cramp.

But yes pain cramp stomach keep it going.

Maybe it's the heat making it worse. Hope he is alright. I guess others have been through worse ?! painful one.

But it's all the same though. Terrible. Thank You Again ?

Please let us know. You're alright. <3

so sorry you are dealing with this, keep us updated

Spent most of the day in a shot ton of pain and barely slept. I got up after 3 hours, fell asleep at 7am, stomach felt fine. Had a headache though and took 2 Tylenol and within minutes the pain was coming back. I got really high at a friends house which helped, came home and did the same thing for a headache and I'm starting to feel pain again. I've had general discomfort the entire day. It's possible I got an ulcer from doing high doses of niacin for tinnitus. Studies have shown it needs to be taken for pretty long but I already drink kratom which I think can make someone more susceptible. All I know is the last 24 hours of my life have been pretty much pure hell. All I ate today were 2 grilled cheese, I figured it'd be light and help but it didn't. I stopped high doses of niacin (2-3g) but took around that for a week, then I went down 1500 and now 1200. I just took 500 today, my stomach hurt as soon as I swallowed it but that's been the case with most gelcaps lately, even ginger. I'm pretty pissed its come back, I'd felt fine before the tylenol. Really hope this passes, but given I've had issues all month I think an ulcer isn't impossible, or that I'm in the midst of forming one

Took 25mg of Diazepam, so I guess it really just doesn't help my stomach much at all anymore with my current issues. Sucks. I've never taken a dose that high, I usually take 15.

Spent most of the day in a shot ton of pain and barely slept. I got up after 3 hours, fell asleep at 7am, stomach felt fine. Had a headache though and took 2 Tylenol and within minutes the pain was coming back. I got really high at a friends house which helped, came home and did the same thing for a headache and I'm starting to feel pain again. I've had general discomfort the entire day. It's possible I got an ulcer from doing high doses of niacin for tinnitus. Studies have shown it needs to be taken for pretty long but I already drink kratom which I think can make someone more susceptible. All I know is the last 24 hours of my life have been pretty much pure hell. All I ate today were 2 grilled cheese, I figured it'd be light and help but it didn't. I stopped high doses of niacin (2-3g) but took around that for a week, then I went down 1500 and now 1200. I just took 500 today, my stomach hurt as soon as I swallowed it but that's been the case with most gelcaps lately, even ginger. I'm pretty pissed its come back, I'd felt fine before the tylenol. Really hope this passes, but given I've had issues all month I think an ulcer isn't impossible, or that I'm in the midst of forming one

Took 25mg of Diazepam, so I guess it really just doesn't help my stomach much at all anymore with my current issues. Sucks. I've never taken a dose that high, I usually take 15.
Why are you out of benzos again? I totally understand because I used to run it of my Klonopin a week early all the time. Just beware of patterns

Much love brother.

I forgot to ask for a re-fill on Friday and woke up late. I wanted to rush to my local pool and luckily they were open late due to heat advisory. But yeah it just slipped my mind. I ran out Sunday so only one day without it. Previously my doc just kept ignoring the request. He didn't agree to raise the dose temporarily which is unfortunate. I guess I'll have to use less if necessary and more if necessary and find some balance.

Stomach feels quite a bit better, I might be able to eat some stuff tonight with my chamomile CBD tea which has lemon balm, passionfower and lavender I think, I use 2 bags for 10mg CBD. Took an Ambien so there's no doubt I'll sleep like a rock soon. Sometimes it has no effect on me, though. I took 20mg once and didn't feel really anything much, but have had a time on 10mg I woke up on my computer typing gibberish.

Last edited:
So I found some spare Zolpidem... I'll just say 10mg is too damn much, I should've broke them in half. I had some of these before and found them fun but they were expired and probably lost nearly half the potency. These generally have done very little for me either way, either I feel something or I don't, but I blacked the fuck out and woke up 12 hours later. Well first 6 hours later I woke up sitting up, I don't recall falling asleep. This happened one other time, but that time I'd tried typing something up which was mostly a word document that had 80 pages of me holding the space bar and a couple random letters here and there.

Just a bunch of shit knocked me out. I smoked a gigantic hit of 40% weed from Cali at my friends like a total idiot, the hit was massive. I will say you do NOT fuck with weed that strong with no tolerance. I love this strain, GMO, but good lord it was too much. Then I took another for no reason. I just thought fuck you stomachache, have some of this.

Soon enough I couldn't even see straight and have never been so high. So to come home after that and take a Zolpidem on top of 25mg of Diazepam and some distillate put my lights absolutely out. I needed that, but I've felt a bit hungover waking up at 2pm... My stomach feels alright today. I seem to recall eating a few brownies last night and the fact that I was able to stomach that may be a good sign, or it's just all that dazzys because I certainly was feeling them well for the first time but it's a shame 5mg used to do just as much to me, 2.5mg in the very beginning. Even though I stayed at a steady 15mg (17.5mg oftentimes though but even then), my tolerance seems to have gone way up this year. 15 was still enough to cure any bloating and such last fall.

I don't think the GMO completely vanquished the stomachache, I mean over time it seemed to because the shit got me high for like 6 hours, I feel like a lot of strong strains feel like edibles to me these days because on average everything is like 10% over what I was used to smoking, like 20, 25% maximum. I'll enjoy a nice 15%, although percentage doesn't always matter much. My friend has Pineapple Express at 30% from Cali and it fucks me up with the craziest head high I've ever felt. I was pretty close to that but Jesus... I couldn't see straight, my vision was breaking apart, I couldn't move whatsoever to the point where I got up to take a piss and then was like nope, I can't even make it to the bathroom. Being so tired already I'm sure made this exacerbated, it's a vague memory. It's almost like I feel more of a hangover from how stoned I got instead of the Zolpidem.

Hey man if your stomach ache is that bad, like you can't breathe, you should probably go to the doctor.

i second this.

last september, i was having a stomach pain and i assumed it was just poor diet and maybe very bad gas. it got bad one tuesday afternoon and i went to the e.r.

i am glad i did because it was the start of a medical adventure

5 surgeries later, all is well :)

alasdair

Some things to try if you are desperate:

Waterfast (just drink water and dont eat anything), It has the ability to reset the body to default. Injuries, hidden bacteria, illnesses etc. A week or 2 at least. Yes the body can go without food for about 30 days

Take Ket, with 2 ibuprofens

Drink cranberry juice

Try a shot of apple cider vinegar a day

Sit in the shower with the water on full cold and no hot. Put it on ur stomach and if the pain is unbearable you can put it on your genitals or on your head to dissipate the pain

I've tried them all and they helped me. I dont mean try them all at the same time. But up to you. Just a few options that may help

I hope you get better soon

i second this.

last september, i was having a stomach pain and i assumed it was just poor diet and maybe very bad gas. it got bad one tuesday afternoon and i went to the e.r.

i am glad i did because it was the start of a medical adventure

5 surgeries later, all is well :)

alasdair
May I ask if if you had any other symptoms leading up to that? Just curious.

I've been having weird liver/gallbladder/bile duct issues for several months, but my bloodwork and ultrasound were both normal.

I have sporadic, transient pain (mostly mild, occasionally moderate or stabbing) around my gallbladder as well as sometimes above it (liver) and below it. Only other symptom is I get odd internal chills, specifically in my torso, for a few hours after eating food.

Doctor thinks it's due to kratom use and high fat diet. Kratom is indeed known to damage the bile ducts in the liver as well as dilating the bile tubes, although a rare occurrence.

I'm somewhat concerned some sort of blockage or gallstone may develop.

Last edited:
May I ask if if you had any other symptoms leading up to that? Just curious.

i had a similar pain in february of 2022 when i was back in scotland which, again, i just assumed was too much bad food and beer :)

i now see, in retrospect, that is was likely a similar issue which almost certainly resulted in the infection of my gallbladder and the later problem in september.

the bloating i thought was 'just gas' was inflammation of my pancreas...

alasdair

Some things to try if you are desperate:

Waterfast (just drink water and dont eat anything), It has the ability to reset the body to default. Injuries, hidden bacteria, illnesses etc. A week or 2 at least. Yes the body can go without food for about 30 days

Take Ket, with 2 ibuprofens

Drink cranberry juice

Try a shot of apple cider vinegar a day

Sit in the shower with the water on full cold and no hot. Put it on ur stomach and if the pain is unbearable you can put it on your genitals or on your head to dissipate the pain

I've tried them all and they helped me. I dont mean try them all at the same time. But up to you. Just a few options that may help

I hope you get better soon
Apple cider vinegar is terrible to take plain, lots of people swear by it but most of the people who've tried it have suffered from immense burning, I'm one of them. Someone suggested to me to try this during a time awhile back where I had heartburn and stomachaches, it just made both of them so much worse.

There's no way someone with my metabolism would be able to survive a water fast, to survive a day without any food. I'm 6"1, down to 135 and get low blood sugar very easily. I know people who can fast but they're usually on the heavier side, I have a friend who does 48 hour fasts. I'd end up in the hospital if I tried that.

What's Ket and what would ibuprofen do? If you take that without food you can upset your stomach pretty bad too. Cranberry juice I know can help with stomachaches or so they say.

I alternate my showers between hot and cold, ending on cold for a few minutes. If I took only a cold shower I'd get no tinnitus relief from the steam. In general I just don't think any of these things will work for me.

Ha, I just had a shot of apple cider vinegar. Of course I chased it with soda. I do think it is healthy a few times a week.

If the pain keeps up Mac you may need some medical attention. Probably not. Even gas pains can be very bad at times. It has been a good while but I have had pains from gas that felt like a knife to the stomach. And my issue is I would rather die than go to a hospital. But what alas had that turned into an infection is a good reason to go if it is ongoing for a while. Although that is quite rare. Keep an eye on it.

Feel better man. You will.