• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I' am crazy about her! What should I' do?

Superman-1000

Greenlighter
I' am interested in one girl,she is very pretty,nice,dear,always smiliing, cultural,all the praise. She is from Venice I am also from Venice...but she left to the Rome to studying and has excellent grades,she is very smart. She is 20 years old and I'm 21. She had boyfriend when she was only 15 year old but they broke up when she was 17. After that she had another guy but they broke up when she was 19 year old. I' dont belive that those two guys were only mens in her life. It bothers me and disgusts me fact that she started being with boys so early when she was only 15 years practically child. If she started with 15 I hate even think what she's doing now with 20 in a big city like Rome. She constantly paint her hair in red. I heard and read that the red-haired girl are more sluttier and have more partners than the other girls. Every day I think of her although we poorly hear and see each other. Although she study in Rome she came to Venice to spend there Summer time,Christmas, New Year, Easter and all holidays. I see her everytime when she comes in Venice but I never get quite enough courage to approach her and try to seduce. What should I do? I need good advice! The last time she saw me I was weak and thin but in the meantime I became strong and muscular,her first boyfriend was also strong and muscular probably she likes that that type of mens.?
I' am interested in one girl,she is very pretty,nice,dear,always smiliing,cultural, all the praise. She is from Venice I am also from Venice...but she left to the Rome to studying and has excellent grades,she is very smart. She is 20 years old and I'm 21. She had boyfriend when she was only 15 year old but they broke up when she was 17. After that she had another guy but they broke up when she was 19 year old. I' dont belive that those two guys were only mens in her life. It bothers me and disgusts me fact that she started being with boys so early when she was only 15 years practically child. If she started with 15 I hate even think what she's doing now with 20 in a big city like Rome. She constantly paint her hair in red. I heard and read that the red-haired girl are more sluttier and have more partners than the other girls. Every day I think of her although we poorly hear and see each other. Although she study in Rome she came to Venice to spend there Summer time,Christmas, New Year, Easter and all holidays. I see her everytime when she comes in Venice but I never get quite enough courage to approach her and try to seduce. What should I do? I need good advice! The last time she saw me I was weak and thin but in the meantime I became strong and muscular,her first boyfriend was also strong and muscular probably she likes that that type of mens.

This will sound incredibly cliched, but don't try to change the type of person you are for a woman, that's a bad place to start. If she isn't interested in you for who you are (and I'm making myself cringe now) just move on.

I get that you really like this girl, but this sounds an awful more like lust than anything resembling love, with all due respect. So yeah, just take care of yourself. Women respect that a lot more anyway. You start lifting weights to impress a woman, and that'll stink of desperation.

I'm not knocking weightlifting, just saying the motivation should be there for you, not her.

This will sound incredibly cliched, but don't try to change the type of person you are for a woman, that's a bad place to start.
Changing yourself when in relationship isn't great either, you'll either end up hating yourself for what you became, or hear the infamous "you're not the man I met".

Also, judging a woman by her hair color is silly. Do not put labels on her based on something so trivial. If she is having sex, then she is having sex. There is nothing wrong with that.

If you want her, go for it. Tell her how you feel. What's the worst that could happen? If you get turned down, so what? There will be another.

Changing yourself when in relationship isn't great either, you'll either end up hating yourself for what you became, or hear the infamous "you're not the man I met".

I agree, although sometimes it's inevitable that your love and passion turns you upside down making you a little different, a better side of who you are. It's still you, but it doesn't normally last as the relationship progresses.

I agree, although sometimes it's inevitable that your love and passion turns you upside down making you a little different, a better side of who you are. It's still you, but it doesn't normally last as the relationship progresses.
Small changes, maybe. Never domestication.

2 guys and shes what..20? Practically a virgin. How many women have you been with?

Everyone has a history. She doesnt need to explain her life to you. Just accept her and love who she is or keep away. There are not many virgins as you get older. Your values are out dated and not in keeping with modern times. Youll end up very lonely or making a woman who doesnt deserve it feel like shit for no reason if you dont have a more open mind.

I blame catholic culture for most of the outdated values in OP's post.

Also when in Rome do as the romans do, which in this case would mean attending to orgies.

I blame catholic culture for most of the outdated values in OP's post.

Also when in Rome do as the romans do, which in this case would mean attending to orgies.
Where do I sign up ?

Also OP's "outdated" values are in fact a response to how over the top promiscuous modern culture has become. Wanting a virgin wife might not be a realistic expectation, but I wouldn't want to have high mileage wife either. And research shows that people who had a lot of sexual partners before marriage are less happy in it. Everything in moderation. People on a drug forum should know that.

I do think that people living in a unhappy relationship after having a plenty of sexual partners actually are restricting their relationship based upon generalizations of how relationships should work.

In my opinion people would be better in a relationship they have forged themselves around the principalities they have instead of getting stuck into how things work in general.

Each and every relationship is a relationship between the partners involved and should not be endangered by trying to make it fit into thoughts of others not involved in that relationship.

I agree with just kiss her. Like someplace nice like a walk at night but if she is into it won't matter.

She will either be in to you or not.

I wouldn't change for someone but no harm in working out if you enjoy it. I personally didn't like putting on so much muscle but in my late teens I felt the need.

As far as changing for someone don't. As previously mentioned someone said what when she says "you are not the man I met anymore?"

Chances are she wants a change of pace.

Look don't judge someone's history. We all have one. 15 isn't too young to start or making her damaged goods at 20. She did what she did. You probably had sexual experiences too young, usually women start younger.

Who the fuck cares how many people their gf/bf shagged unless they all drop by to say whats up. Don't hate them, they just wanted what you want now.

People's past is their past and I say this because if you get hung up on it you can miss out on someone incredible. Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to and she doesn't owe it to you to tell you.

Just got for it. Sounds like you have known her for a long time and sometimes being friends first helps. Most the girls I dated in high school I knew throughout my childhood as I spent holidays in that area before I moved there.

Anyways if you want her and she likes you it is still on you to make the first move. You gotta accept whatever she goes with. She may be concerned it will fuck up your friendship and well it could.

It seems like you care for her so she might bring up the friendship cuz it sounds like you have been friends a while. She just would want reassurance in that case most likely.

I am over complicating this, just kiss her sometime and see where that goes. Just be a gentleman about it.

From the tone of your post and the fact that you have somehow made her a slut in your mind my advice would be to walk away. Why torture yourself and make her life miserable for something she did that's none of your business..

If by some miracle you were able to get with her I feel like you would be the controlling and jealous type and that's no bueno.

OP is young, I think he feels inexperienced compared to her therefore inadequate.

Half this thread is kinda coming of age stuff.

If the op hasn't slept with that many people doubt its the only women's sexual history he frets over.

As far as someone else's sexual history besides you, it's not something you can hold against them and more or less past lovers shouldn't be in the dynamics.

Anyone can get good with some practice anyways, there is a learning curve to sex, romance, and dating.

Be a volunter in an activity you like, that would give you the coinfidence to tackel the situation.