• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I almost died on acid.. terrible.

Welcome to the other world..

You are very lucky you did not turn into a glass of Orange juce.. you could of spilled...

The Wiggys are usually hiding in the shadows of the mind.. Set & setting is Key

Man if ever there was a post deserving a fucking "cool story, bro."

Ramblings of a high-schooler doing drugs; I nominate for BoB.

As mentioned, you did not actually almost die at all. A number of trips I've taken had me thinking or feeling like I was going to die, sometimes I even believed it. But psychedelics have profound effects on perception and thoughts. Believing you're dying is not equal to actually almost dying.

Some psychedelics can in fact kill you, some at outrageously high doses and some (like the NBOMEs) can at reasonable dosages, so with some it's possible to be actually close to death... but LSD has one of the highest safety profiles of of any drug, psychedelic or otherwise. The only recorded death from LSD was when a guy intravenously injected 300mg (3,000 times a standard dose), thinking it was speed. The method of death was due to vasoconstriction, not being unable to breathe.

Sounds like a pretty good trip to me. Imo acid should be intense, and it should weird me the fuck out. Just maintain control, a bad trip happens when control is lost and shit gets real.