View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I almost died on acid.. terrible.

ar.izona

Bluelighter
So this all happened not even 24 hours ago so just bare with me. :)

I took 3 tabs (not my first time dosing that high) my 2 friends each took 1 (not their first time either) I tripped over 5 times on various does the highest being about 5 tabs.

We decide to go on a walk to the park through this field to the elementary school located directly across the street from the middle school. walking through the field was insane as fuck. it looked like we were walking on these crops and they were turning into mushrooms and then petrifying into rock. and i could also see these letters like imprinted in the ground like it had a label on it. like the ground had been stamped, idk. But then at one point the WHOLE landscape turned to this crazy generic landscape like there were just perfect hills after perfect hills. and i saw labels alllllll on the ground like it wasn't even grass just marble or something. and i said "Is this blind tripping,man?" and looking in the direction my friend was standing an i didnt see him. i saw this person and it looked like his body but if he was turned into a manikin with just a white t-shirt and idk what his pants were. This whole "blind trip" only lasted like a minute tops.

So now were walking by the elementary schools windows and i say "it looks like a dead body is being dragged through there. I just blurting it out. my heart is racing typing this. and then the thought processed and i just pictured this body being drug by a noose. and out of no where i just started choking on air and my friends were just panicking watching me die (THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED) and i caught my breath and it just felt like i was being choked by god. like he just suffocated me for a second to put me in my place for being so in sensitive all the time. I felt like i was about to die and just go to hell for that.

Now we walk across the street to this middle school and we're just standing there looking down at the parking lot. and then we turned around and went to sit at these tables and we accidentally looked into this window and it was just a black abyss. it really sketched me out. so i turn away walk by the parking lot and my friends are following me. and i just see this silhouette, then my eyes foccused and it was someone with their arms extended put like they couldnt bend their elbows. and it was looking at us. so i turn away and my 2 friends see it walk away. but the way it walked. it wasnt bending its knees or elbows when it was almost speed walked, trying to break into a sprint into the darkness. WE ALL SAW IT THOUGH thats the creepy shit. so then we evacuated to my friends house.

It took us about 2 hours to piece together what happened. we realized that we could see the four way stop at the end of this road. and it didnt come from there. it the way it was just there like behind us at the base of the parking lot. we are all pretty sure that thing crossed over from the field by the elementary school. that means it was up there, in the hills with us. it watched me almost die. what the fuck is this. and she or it was dressed in like professional clothes. like a suite and tie. and it had a hat. and it had long black straight hair maybe brown. it was like 2 on the morning, very dark. what if i really cheated death and god decided to spare me. and the grim reaper was out looking for my dead body to take my soul.

scary shit. am i crazy or something. help.

Well It could've just been a regular person and it looked different because you were tripping. For some reason, actual hallucinations (as in, seeing shit that literally isn't there or isn't real, like monsters or zombies and shit) only happens when you're having a bad trip. Like off just 1 tab of acid (and tons of weed) this one time I had a bad trip and my friends literally started looking like animal human hybrids. One of my friends had the head of a rat. I couldn't believe my eyes, I was so shocked that LSD could do that to me. But that kind of thing has never happened on a good trip

Oh BTW I don't think you actually came close to death. You would've eventually just passed out from not breath

From not breathing and then you would start breathing again while you were passed out

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude did you forget about your parents telling you to never go to those schools at night?!? That professionally dressed serial killer businessman killed scores of people there then eventually hung himself. Later the townsfolk drug him around by the noose after finding him...8o

this happened! and then this happened!

then this other thing happened! And boy oh boy, wait til you guys hear about THIS THING which totally happened!

---

none of that shit happened. you were just wandering around high on drugs with your buddies.

I think you were raped by entities. Don't worry, shit happens.

I would consider that....a good trip.

Almost dying is forgetting that I can't swim and jumping into a body of water, or stumbling into traffic, or driving while tripping, etc People don't die from sheer physiological effects of 'recreational' doses of acid.

If anything, have a sober sittr with you guys next time.

Tom

Dude did you forget about your parents telling you to never go to those schools at night?!? That professionally dressed serial killer businessman killed scores of people there then eventually hung himself. Later the townsfolk drug him around by the noose after finding him...8o

Hitman, the serious killer dressed in a suit wandering arround the schools at night... You don't want to mess with him! I'm laughing so hard, reading this just made me go to work with a smile on my face for the first time xDDDD

"Tomorrow Never Knows"

Turn off your mind, relax and float down Stream
It is not dying, it is not dying

Lay down all thoughts, surrender to the void
It is shining, it is shining

Yet you may see the meaning of within
It is being, it is being

Love is all and love is everyone
It is knowing, it is knowing...

... that ignorance and hates may mourn the dead
It is believing, it is believing

But listen to the colour of your dreams
It is not living, it is not living

So play the game "Existence" to the end...
... Of the beginning, of the beginning
Of the beginning, of the beginning

If you all saw the same thing, it's because one of you described it and the others incorporated it into their trip. My BF and I do this on purpose:

"Doesn't that mountain look like it's made of hieroglyphs and we're flying through them?!?!"

"HOLY SHIT, YEAH!!"

Last edited:
Tripping 5 times is not experienced.

You use the word 'accidentally' which makes me think that you have a reason behind this - if you look into a window you just look, if you intrude you intrude. You maybe after this 'intrusion' saw the figure as something threatening. It probably wasn't, it was just a manifestation of your guilt and if you had actually embraced it you would have found that there was nothing wrong, curiosity etc

It's all good though :)

There's a peculiar type of hallucination. It's seeing something like you normally would. Maybe interpretting it differently than you normally would, or having somekind of visual distortion and interpretting that visual distortion as having seen something, or even as MAYBE having seen something. And then, especially when you start discussing what the hell it is that you've seen, starting to reïnterpret that memory. And then, something extraordinart happens. I think you could call it 'memory-hallucination'. You start to fantasize about what the thing you saw could have been, and that fantasy, based on actual distorted and misinterpreted memory's , starts to...become your memory. It happens a lot on psychedelics. At some point you realy believe that you saw it, because you realy believe that you have a clear memory about it. But a memory, on psychedelics, is even more easily confused with fantasy, than actual visual perception.

If you didn't end up naked in a fast food restaurant unable to solve the mystery that is the ketchup dispenser I would chalk that up as a good time.

when i overdosed like an idiot on eth-lad by licking the empty (not fucking empty) bag of powder i thought i was going to die. at first the physical effects became overwhelming. then the visuals overtook anything i could see. then the panic set in followed by thought loops and i KNEW i was going to die.

what really happened is that i had a panic attack and passed out. i awoke later having fallen off my bed and sustained a fat lip, but i was never really close to death. panicking on psychedelics can be one of the worst side effects and can lead to very stupid actions. set and setting and correct dosage will ALWAYS be the most important facets of tripping. remember a sober trip sitter to calm you down is always a plus to prevent these situations. i always do better when im around others when i feel the trip is getting overwhelming.

That was Wayne you saw, he's the local hobo that just left the salvation army a little earlier with a new MJ thriller get up.

No worries, acid does weird shit.

If you didn't end up naked in a fast food restaurant unable to solve the mystery that is the ketchup dispenser I would chalk that up as a good time.

haha you been reading my Blogs again :D (I did that once!)

When I opened this thread I thought you tried to fly from a rooftop or something.
I mean, the power of the imagination is very strong, but not strong enough to be choked to death by an imaginary ghost.

regardless whether it was real or not, it really makes you think about all the sketchy shit that happens in schools. One thing i've learned on psychedelics is that words can change your psychedelic experience in an instant, one word can put your mind in a loop if you're not prepared for it, so if you've got some negative shit on your mind and you're tripping with your buddies, best to keep your mouth shut because you may ruin a potentially good experience for yourself and your peers.

Lol !! This thread made me laugh so much. Poor OP, looking (Unsuccessfully) for someone to relate to his story

Are you sure you actually took LSD? It could have been a research chemical. What you described while on that drug sounds cool, and is not an actual emergency or something that means you or anyone else you were with was at risk of dying. Stay safe.

I know when I trip hard with others tripping around me, we all experience somewhat the same realities or same trip, and ive seem myself forming in other people while they see themselves in myself. Ive had some crazy unbelievable things happen while tripping some of you wouldnt even believe me