• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine I’ve never done cocaine without alcohol

Alcohol and cocaine react in the liver to produce cocaethylene which may feel like a stronger buzz.

That's strange, I have the reverse situation: I've never done alcohol without cocaine. Just kidding🤣

Cocaine and alcohol is significantly more dangerous than just cocaine. Smoking crack while binge drinking is a particularly good way to have a medical emergency.

Yea I'm with Negro on this one. I know it's a party and it's fun to drink while doing Cocaine, but it does produce Cocaethylene as a byproduct. This is a drug with all of the drawbacks of its two parent compounds and in turn tends to amplify the feelings of both drugs in a way that most find very pleasurable and very compulsive. I think people get going on these runs and they often are geeked out and not thinking clearly. Say, they've been awake for 3 days. They take Cocaine to deal with the effects of the Alcohol and then maybe some Alcohol on the top when they realize that they have done too much. One thing leads to another, and that is one way you could find yourself hurt.

Its a really common habit to have and dangerous too. Ive heard of people dying in their 30s from cardiovascular issues due to their combination cocaine and alcohol habits. It does feel good though I’ll give it that.

I used to fucking looooove it. Of course, I had no idea about the existence of cocaethylene and only acted according to my knowledge of the interactions between stimulants and depressants......come to think of it, may have failed on that count as well.

Never did much though, but fuck, I think I'd give it another go for old time's sake.

And that's why I don't think I will....because I still think of it fondly even though I know about its dangerous effects.

sigh....ah, that's what my 20s were for.

How about just doing about 8 or nine "bumps" while having about three vodka-crans????? Just once a week? Is that Dangerous....?

Coke with alcohol is better for sure. But I try to do coke without alcohol at least sometimes. Around 20-30% is the best I achieved.

But, I think, I consume significantly less alcohol than people in this thread are saying. I drink 3-6 standard units. Usually, I drink it all and then just coke.

Drinking more would be lots of fun, I am aware, but I am successful in not letting myself go there. Never was into alcohol, which helps. Also, alcohol is somewhat of a taboo for me, I think. Haven't met heavy drug users really, but alcoholics are easy to come around, so ...

I tend to enjoy the coke more without alcohol.. and I have no hangover, which is nice. Granted it’s some straight Bolivian fire and I don’t think it’s cut with anything. Best I’ve ever had. Almost a sedating feeling.. but to answer your original question, yes, it’s much more dangerous with alcohol mainly because the coke sobers you up and you can drink way more. Producing more cocaethylene.. I’d give it a try without alcohol and maybe smoke a little weed.

Coke with alcohol is better for sure. But I try to do coke without alcohol at least sometimes. Around 20-30% is the best I achieved.

But, I think, I consume significantly less alcohol than people in this thread are saying. I drink 3-6 standard units. Usually, I drink it all and then just coke.

Drinking more would be lots of fun, I am aware, but I am successful in not letting myself go there. Never was into alcohol, which helps. Also, alcohol is somewhat of a taboo for me, I think. Haven't met heavy drug users really, but alcoholics are easy to come around, so ...
My introduction to Coke was when i was in the bar bussiness.

The last hours, the employés get a few 'well deserved' drinks. Then off to 'The Door' which leads to powder Cocaine. And disappears any spores of fatigue or intoxication. Cocaethylene was unknown to me atm. But it work's, and it bores easily.

How about just doing about 8 or nine "bumps" while having about three vodka-crans????? Just once a week? Is that Dangerous....?
Ofcourse it is. Cocaethylene still gets formed. Doing that once a week is a dangerous path, it's hard to limit yourself when doing addictive stuff like that. There's plenty of people who have done it though and had no issues (or noticed none) but you can't deny that you are taking a risk. Like someone stated it does feel really good, so maybe if you feel you are healthy it's a risk you are willing to take.

The most interesting thing about cocaethylene to me (cardiotoxicity? boooo...boring) is that, relative to cocaine, it's apparently more dopaminergic relative to serotoninergic/adrenergic which may mean that it's more reinforcing and has more of a euphoric push but it may (and this is speculative, it's hard to judge these things when you're both high and drunk) lack some of the more refined pleasures of clean coke (which most people don't have anyway.) Just spitballin' but I thought that was interesting, I read it recently and here's a thread I can speculate about it in.

Ofcourse it is. Cocaethylene still gets formed. Doing that once a week is a dangerous path, it's hard to limit yourself when doing addictive stuff like that. There's plenty of people who have done it though and had no issues (or noticed none) but you can't deny that you are taking a risk. Like someone stated it does feel really good, so maybe if you feel you are healthy it's a risk you are willing to take.
Well I do limit myself. I've NEVER done a line. And don't think I ever will. Also, once a week I do it without mixing it with alcohol. Just a few bumps throughout the day. I'm just trying to enjoy my two days off.