• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I’ve got a question about morphine ER

Doombox

Greenlighter
So I got morphine30mg ER. I would like to know how to get rid of the coating that makes it ER. Anyone got any ideas on the best way to do this?

I always take a damp paper towel and rub all the coating off, until it doesn't have that slick/gummy kind of feel to it and feels like a regular tablet. I take 2 or 3 at a time this way and I'm guaranteed to have the itchies within an hour or so. Hope this helps!

Really? That’s what I’ve been doing and I don’t feel high from it.
Yeah. back when I was chipping the only thing around was the purple 30 mg morphines. I would get one and suck the coating off and then chew the tablet. Didn't feel a thing. Got 2 the next time and did the same and I felt it a little bit. Realized they weren't my bag and didn't get anymore. People told me to slam them to get a better high but I was never into needles. If I couldn't get high by popping it in my mouth I just moved on to something I knew I could catch a buzz on.

Only problem was everybody got cut off ( or started keeping their scripts to themselves or just wanted too much $$ for them ) so I got out of the game.

I found this on youtube. It's only the first part and I cant find the 2nd. It's a start.

There’s no reason to make something simple, complicated.

Chew the ER tablet, your stomach will digest it the same way it would an IR.