• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids I’m sure some are aware there are supposedly OxyContin 80’s (oldschool purdue formula) in EU by the msg Mundi Pharma… is it legit?

Regulat0r10

Bluelighter
So unfortunately these bad boys got me into H, but I never did them via IV. That said, do they taste and feel the same? I LOVED smoking them on foil, I have always wondered if even the smell/taste through the tooter is the same? As well as how buttery smooth it slides down the foil? Had a marshmellowey taste but yeah as I’m drooling over my iPhone, I figured I’d ask how it is via IV? And how you would compare the rush to legit h#4 non fent? Obviously the purity of the h#4 plays a big role but yeah, for those who have tried, is it the same? Is it worth the trouble?

Never IV'd really but the common consensus is that oxy doesn't have much of a rush IV so it isn't worth the trouble. Sorry if I sound like I'm regurgitating tired maxims but injecting pills is bad news and oxy has a high oral BA.

I would take them (crushed or chewed) orally after some white grapefruit and a spoonful of peanut butter (or another small, fatty snack) to maximize BA.

Of course careful with your doses!

Last edited:
I shot a 80 OC ( legit) when I was shooting dope , I got one from somebody when I was dopesick one morning and couldn’t find any dope, it barely straightened me out as my first shot one morning,

The chick I use to get them from use to snort them even thought she IV’d her heroin, she use to sell her entire monthly script for dope $$

Yeah, we still get the old OC printed (instead of OP) OxyContins in the EU.

Alright so hands up (no lying) who searched for "mundi pharma" yesterday? It's actually one single word (the name of the company and located in Germany). And coincidentally: it was founded by two of the Sacklers in 1967. Bet you the term spiked yesterday and almost made it to the top ten search terms for 2021! :ROFLMAO:

Begs a question though: this is legit, original, Purdue seems to me. So how come we don't hear of an "opioid epidemic" or "opioid crisis" in Europe? Purdue's (US) questionable marketing strategies aside: is/was Purdue to blame? Or is/was it overzealous prescribers?

Full disclosure: I was fully expecting to find an obfuscated link in the OP to some or the other online pharmacy in Mumbai advertising "Original Purdue Oxys on Sale". I was wrong. The day, and this thread, is but an embryo though! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
and a spoonful of peanut butter to maximize BA.
For the sake of my own interest (obviously): peanut butter? For what/why? Most, I would imagine, are aware of the grapefruit juice warnings (at least when it comes to benzodiazpenies and opioids) but I've never seen peanut butter mentioned ever. Does it matter if it's the smooth shit or the chunky shit? :unsure:

Haha it doesn't matter what it is, it's to have a small amount of fat in the stomach which supposedly increases BA orally. Same with most oral opiates as well.
It could a sausage, a slice of cheese, a bit of bacon, anything really. If I can't be bothered I just have a cod liver oil capsule, which I take daily anyway. Not sure how much of a difference it makes now as I've been on methadone a long time. WGFJ feels like it works though.

PS: also does anyone else hate reading/saying "small, fatty snack"?!?!

Last edited:
Haha it doesn't matter what it is, it's to have a small amount of fat in the stomach which supposedly increases BA orally. Same with most oral opiates as well.
It could a sausage, a slice of cheese, a bit of bacon, anything really. If I can't be bothered I just have a cod liver oil capsule, which I take daily anyway. Not sure how much of a difference it makes now as I've been on methadone a long time. WGFJ feels like it works though.

PS: also does anyone else hate reading/saying "small, fatty snack"?!?!
and dont eat capn crunch real fast in whole milk

Yea I never got a good high IV with oxy but only tried a couple times. My tolerance then didn’t make it feasible, I’d probably have needed an 80mg at least which is like 1/4 of what I could get with heroin per price.

I always snorted them. God I miss those sometimes. Kinda wish I could partake on a 20-40 every now and then but maybe this is all for the best. The smell when they get sniffed is divine.

-GC

Yeah unfortunately you've probably friend dabbling @G_Chem. Certainly for the best to steer clear from opiates! You on maintenance?

Yeah unfortunately you've probably friend dabbling @G_Chem. Certainly for the best to steer clear from opiates! You on maintenance?

Yea been on buprenorphine since I stopped and not sure if I’ll ever quit, that was 13yrs ago. I take a 1mg a day, so it essentially costs me nothing compared to my old habit and it also seems to help me control other drugs to some extent too. Not clean but my life is exactly where I want it so I find it hard to mess with a good thing.

I did have to use some fairly potent opiates recently for cancer pain which I was actually able to stop after 2 months of daily use, obviously with the help of buprenorphine but it seems these days I just don’t really enjoy that type of high like I used to.

When I got into opiates I hated my life in ways, now I love it so there’s no need to run from it. But it’s the attitude of getting too cocky, having a bad day/week/year, and before you know it shits not all good anymore.. So I stay humble as I can. Cocaine binges periodically popping up in my life remind me I’m not immune :)

-GC