• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I’m sort of at a loss.. I’m not sure where to go from here?

Rampage St

Bluelighter
So it’s hard to explain but I’ve pretty much experimented or been addicted to every drug. I’ve used everything, smoked, boofed, injected…

I was a heroin addict I was a fentanyl addict I’ve been on methadone suboxone I was a Xanax addict.. an alcoholic..

I’m 30 years old and it sort of feels like my days of using substances are done. Like I’m browsing drug forums looking at all the substances I could buy and nothing is even intriguing. I know the side effects, which these days, are a lot.

It’s a lot for me to do a blast of meth. I don’t sleep eat drink. It’s very damaging.

What I am getting at here is, I’m sort of depressed but it seems I have used all my
Avenues of drugs.. I was thinking a deep woods mushroom trip to enlighten the mind a bit, I actually smoked weed a few times this week and it was somewhat enjoyable believe it or not but…

What do you do when you’ve done every drug in the book? XTC doesn’t even work on me completely lost it’s magic..

The only thing I’m taking now is 2 mg of bromazolam a day .. I guess I could become a stoner again? Life sober is just fucking boring,

I smoked some crack the other day naturally while driving 3 hours home which was scary as fuck.. crack is somewhat enjoyable but… I just feel like there’s no more drugs left for me to do

Yea , I just don't use anything anymore , just got kinda boring being shackled to drugs everyday.

I took 18 vacations last year completely sober . Apparently I'm good with money again too

So it’s hard to explain but I’ve pretty much experimented or been addicted to every drug. I’ve used everything, smoked, boofed, injected…

I was a heroin addict I was a fentanyl addict I’ve been on methadone suboxone I was a Xanax addict.. an alcoholic..

I’m 30 years old and it sort of feels like my days of using substances are done. Like I’m browsing drug forums looking at all the substances I could buy and nothing is even intriguing. I know the side effects, which these days, are a lot.

It’s a lot for me to do a blast of meth. I don’t sleep eat drink. It’s very damaging.

What I am getting at here is, I’m sort of depressed but it seems I have used all my
Avenues of drugs.. I was thinking a deep woods mushroom trip to enlighten the mind a bit, I actually smoked weed a few times this week and it was somewhat enjoyable believe it or not but…

What do you do when you’ve done every drug in the book? XTC doesn’t even work on me completely lost it’s magic..

The only thing I’m taking now is 2 mg of bromazolam a day .. I guess I could become a stoner again? Life sober is just fucking boring,
Psychedelics all the way. I'm stuck in the bromazolan boat too.

Yeah man try going psychedelic route..for me, like even the next day I feel at peace and enjoy life and MYSELF and actually brings me the closest mentally(partially physically too) to stopping my d.o.c.

Bromazolam has deceptive fangs. Watch out for it for sure, it can be pretty addictive, even compulsive.

I’m balls deep on 5-10 mg of either that or Klonopin the past 2 weeks to combat the crack anxiety . My plan is to use 3000 mg of gabapentin to get off and switch over I may end up in a detox