• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health I’m finally at peace.

askhole

Bluelighter
In 20 minutes I can leave work. In roughly 1hr20min I can fall asleep for the final time. I’ve waited so long and I’m just. Finally ready.

I kept walking through life wondering why in the fuck I had to keep doing it all. Every single day. But I don’t have to. I never had to. And I won’t keep choosing to.

Thank you, bluelighters. For being around. If hell is real I’ll see you there.

If hell is real I’ll see you there
what if it is not?
we meet up anyway...?
waddya mean ya have no reason to grind the days away? surely there must be something that keeps you up and moving. How long has this gone on (the job)? Why ya wanna leave?
sorry to be intrusive but am just one of those "types" i guess. idk
always my love
peace

In 20 minutes I can leave work. In roughly 1hr20min I can fall asleep for the final time. I’ve waited so long and I’m just. Finally ready.

I kept walking through life wondering why in the fuck I had to keep doing it all. Every single day. But I don’t have to. I never had to. And I won’t keep choosing to.

I hope you come back to us <3 You are here for a reason.

You should stick around. At least here with us.

The world can change and be a beautiful place. One bad day or rough experience can not ruin everything.

Life is a challenge and you have many choices. Please don't be sad and do look for happiness. I promise you if you do look it is out there !!!

Take deep breaths, the sun and the rain is even beautiful when you do !!!

Take Care !! Come back to us too !!

You are right, my friend... life really sucks sometimes. For example, you wrote that a week ago and I just saw it. I don't know if you've gone to your next plane of existence, or if you're reading this here on Earth. I'll write about what has repeatedly happened to me hoping you had a similar experience that keeps you here.
My life was changed 50 years ago when I fell from the 2nd story and landed on a concrete slab. I injured my back. By age 35 the pain in my back was almost constant. Now, it's a 24/7 companion that, on the scale of 1 to 10, is usually 7 or above.
I'm telling you this to give an idea of my situation. Sometimes, I can't even walk, and I'm an avid hiker.
I've made plans of what I'm going to do when the pain goes beyond my tolerance. The doctors had me on fentanyl... for years. I got off of that (with doctors help) because it's nothing more than a slow death. My tolerance for pain has been breached several times in the 5 years since I quit opiates. Each time, something or someone has come into my life that convinced me that it was not time... not yet.
So I hope that the something or someone you needed has come to you this time. I hope you are reading this, and can respond to me. I would even welcome a negative response, because that would at least mean you are still here.
Peace, friend. We are all here for a reason.

Well, rest in peace if you didn't make it. I have a feeling they didn't :/

I've been pretty aggressively suicidal for about the past year myself so just seeing the title I knew what I was likely walking into. I'm guessing they did a bunch of drugs and there's a good chance survived and is being hospitalized for mental health. They haven't been on since they made this post, hopefully we'll see them again. I know if I go through with it, if there's been 2 weeks of zero activity from me, I'm gone. But I really don't want to be, I want to live. It's a shitty fate when you want to live and die an almost equal amount.