• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hypothetical question re drug deal

It depends HOW MUCH extra shit you get. This determines the likelihood of getting caught.

If a dealer gives you 7g of weed too much, then he's gunna notice sooner or later. If he give's you .5g extra, then forget it, he definately will have. Plus, it'll make up for all the times he gave you .1 under, thinking you wouldnt weigh it when you got home.

Powdered substances are the same...if the difference is obvious then tell him (u might get a discount for honesty), if its negligable then he probly wont notice and if he does, just say: "Sorry man, i just assumed it was XXXXX. I didn't expect you to fuck up." Even if it was a noticeable amount, then you can just plead ignorance.

Pills and shrooms etc. are different....If you buy a bag of pills, then you know EXACTLY how many should be there. The dealer's got so many cookies that he might not notice. However the difference being, if he notice's then you have no excuse. It was his fuck up, but you still knowingly and willingly decieved him. That's when it gets dangerous and you run the risk of having your ass kizzled.

Notice how I naturally refer to dealers as "Him"....Wheres all tha chick dealers????

My dealer is a she.
Also, P_d ,if you knew her you wouldn't give two shits either!

A she always works for someone or has some other muscle behind her, unless we are talking about very low level game. Its just a fact of life that everyone in the game is out to rip you off with the first chance they get. So play smart, stay on the receiving end, and use the "Happy-Happy" principle I've mentioned earlier - and if you don't have respect for this "she" because she is a bunt-slut or something, and you know she's got no one to back her up - go ahead and rip her off like get on tick and never pay back - there is no shame in that - show her she is in the wrong game in the first place, you might actually save her life.

P.S. I might sound like I am a real cunt, but I've seen a lot and even though some things I say are for shock value, they are true nonetheless.

P.S.S. When I refer to the "game" I mainly mean speed. I am not too sure how the whole pills bizo goes but I'd imagine it would be much the same

Runner2: from my experience the speed "game" is alot more down and dirty!! All the head case dealers who I wouldnt trust any more than rabid dogs have been speed dealers (vast generalisation but sadly true)

she dealers are definately the safest way to go. when i'm hooking up, it looks like a couple of chicks chatting about....i dunno.....fashion or boys, not scoring shit!!

mongman: you are probably right - mostly I guess because speed can turn one into a junkie, yet pills can't. (Those who disagree, don't know what a speed junkie is and I'd laugh at a comparison to a so called "pill junkie" :)

Last edited:
Runner2 said:
A she always works for someone or has some other muscle behind her, unless we are talking about very low level game.

Dude, everyone has a dealer behind them....unless they manufacture the drugs themselves of course. And even all the manufacturers would have someone behind (or with) them. They'd get mobbed otherwise.

The only thing more dangerous than ripping off a dealer, is being a dealer. I'd bet more dealers have been shot over drugs than customers have.

^^^ Shot or close to be shot, and you have no idea just how right you are about that...