• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hypothetical Meth Binge Question...

ElegiesOfDeath

Greenlighter
So I know many people have done the crazy 5 or 6 day binges, and many people binge rather regularly. So I have a hypothetical for you guys

It's the weekend/holiday/etc
You've been up 72 hours smoking the crystal
Suddenly, you get a call. You work in 12 hours!

Do you
A) attempt to sleep as much as possible?
Or
B) power through with more crystal?

I've never used crystal meth and do not want to; but in the hypothetical scenario I would just try to get some rest for 12 hours. Everyone I know that is or was into meth used to just take a Valium or Xanax on the comedown and force themselves to sleep when it came to work.

Last edited:
I would definitely get some rest. You won't even be fully recovered in 12 hours, I guess, but if you try to power through without sleeping, you might be pushing things too far.

Take Xanax or another minor tranquilizer and initiate "precipitated crashing".

No one who has any respect for their profession would go to it on 4 days of no sleep & high as a kite on strong stimulant drugs 8)

I would definitely say that I would have to rest.... But because im an addict, I would probably stay up.

Not only that but when I crash out, I dont wake up for anything.

That's depends on what kind of work it is. If I was doing skilled work like brain surgery I would sleep, if I was doing manual labor without dangerous equipment like sweeping floors I would probably keep going. Who am I kidding...I'd call back and make an excuse up to call out and keep going. So glad those days are over though and I don't have to screw over my employer and coworkers any more!