• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Hyland's Restful Legs?

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
What can people tell me about this product. Is it safe? I know i could look up interactions but there's nothing on the box that leads me to believe it has interactions with any medications or drugs.

Anyone have any experience using this? did it work? for what? THanks in advance

Total horse shit. These pills are essentially sugar pills, seriously they even taste like straight sugar. They don't even help the slightest amount of RLS, any effects from these are pure placebo. There are a couple sites that go over how this product is snake oil iirc. Waste of 8$. If my memory serves me right, the main ingredient is diluted arsenic to the point that it's basically nonexistent.

homeopathic remedy = placebo

Not always.
But with this product.. i concur.

Hylands old "Stress Relief Formula" or something like that was also homeopathic and it actually got my ex gf a little buzz after she took like 5 while it was still around.
(Wait.. it might still be around now.. BUT I think they replaced it with "Nerve Tonic" or "Calms Forte" iirc.)

Give the Nerve Tonic a try.. it isn't the completely same ingredients as the old stress pills they had, but it might actually work if any of their products work at all i would think it would be the Nerve Tonic. Like i said the old product which might no longer be around (when i got it like 7 years ago, Walmart was putting all of it on the clearance shelf and i told the worker from walmart just put em all in my basket..they were getting rid of them for a buck a bottle to make room for the new product) was what worked for me and her. (after taking almost half a bottle lol)

-HOOD

Last edited:
From what I've seen the Hylands shit is all just placebo garbage.

Some of them have traces of active ingredients (anything with "1X" homeopathic extracts...) but mostly they are sugar pills.

Hylands Nerve Tonic:
Calcarea Phosphorica 3X HPUS = calcium phosphate 0.1% w/w
Ferrum Phosphorica 3X HPUS = iron phosphate 0.1% w/w
Kali Phosphoricum 3X HPUS = potassium phosphate 0.1% w/w
Natrum Phosphoricum 3X HPUS = sodium phosphate 0.1% w/w
Magnesia Phosphoricum 3X HPUS = magnesium phosphate 0.1% w/w
In a base of Lactose (milk sugar), NF.

Oh boy, 0.5% active ingredients in a 200mg pill. None of which are actually close to active... sodium phosphate is also known as TSP, used to clean walls and stuff :)
Have a glass of cola (phosphoric acid) and a multivitamin/mineral and you've probably got 10x more mineral phosphates than a whole bottle of those.

The restless legs formula has:
Arsenicum Album 12X HPUS (1 part per trillion)
Lycopodium 6X HPUS (1ppm)
Pulsatilla 6X HPUS (1ppm)
Rhus Toxicodendron 6X HPUS (1 ppm)
Sulphur 6X HPUS (1 ppm)
Zinc Metallicum 12X HPUS (1 part per trillion)

Which brings us to a grand total of about 4 parts per million of any sort of "active" ingredient. That amount is a measurement error in real pharmacies. If you drink tap water you probably get more dissolved salts than that.

Also, elemental sulphur for restless legs? Whut?

Last edited:
Even though I consider myself educated in medicine more than your average person.
Maybe the placebo effect got me back then lol.

-HOOD

My grandma has some Quinine capsules shes had for years. They have helped me for RLS in the past but not much. Best thing for em is benzos and weed. The Hylands i have used as well, i concluded that the very interesting texture of the tablet itself was a momentary distraction from RLS, in which case it worked for a minute.

What can people tell me about this product. Is it safe? I know i could look up interactions but there's nothing on the box that leads me to believe it has interactions with any medications or drugs.

Anyone have any experience using this? did it work? for what? THanks in advance
Haven't used it but have Hyland's Calms, which works, so long as you're not on several prescription and/or street drugs. Homeopathic medicine predates allopathic by many decades and is still highly trusted in France and the U.K. The queen mum brought her homeopathic doctor on her travels overseas, and lived to be 101.

From what I've seen the Hylands shit is all just placebo garbage.

Some of them have traces of active ingredients (anything with "1X" homeopathic extracts...) but mostly they are sugar pills.

Hylands Nerve Tonic:

Oh boy, 0.5% active ingredients in a 200mg pill. None of which are actually close to active... sodium phosphate is also known as TSP, used to clean walls and stuff :)
Have a glass of cola (phosphoric acid) and a multivitamin/mineral and you've probably got 10x more mineral phosphates than a whole bottle of those.

The restless legs formula has:

Which brings us to a grand total of about 4 parts per million of any sort of "active" ingredient. That amount is a measurement error in real pharmacies. If you drink tap water you probably get more dissolved salts than that.

Also, elemental sulphur for restless legs? Whut?
Homeopathic medicines don't kill 300,000 a year from drug interactions, side effects & adverse reactions.
The idea of a substance being diluted down to nearly nothing yet leaving an imprint that initiates the human immune system to mobilize anticipated modern physics where the whole is contained in the minutest part.
Of course I'm not going to a homeopath if I broke my leg. I need something a little stronger 🤔😉