• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydroxyzine Pregabalin Diazepam Risperidone combination

pally pete

Bluelighter
Has anybody tried these drugs in combination? What dose? Are they safe combined?

I'm hoping for a decent sleep.

Many thanks.

This is a simple question of Drug interactioon. You'd be much better off to consult one of the myriad drug interaction "calculators" available online. They will probably be more specific and accurate than us. Aside from that, we don't really field questions along the lines of "what's the most fun/recreational combination/substance to consume" in this forum. I'm not going to close this, as some other folks might have some experience with this combination and words of wisdom to offer.

Pregabalin (Lyrica) is great in my opinon. I love it and its close chemical relative Gabapentin (Neurontin). For me they make for good utility meds (withdrawal) and also give me motivation, ambition, etc. They have a wide therapeutic index, so fatal overdose is not likely with either, however, for a select portion of the population, myself included, high doses can provoke long-lasting and violent, non-epileptic convulsions. They've never killed me, but they've made me unable to walk and function normally.

Hydroxyzine (Vistaril, Atarax) is a sedating antihistamine, which for reasons unknown is a Rx medication while Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) and others aren't. Probably some kind of psychosomatic conspiracy meant to convince those with anxiety that they are indeed being prescribed a legitimate medication and not, well, a fucking antihistamine. Take it or leave it man, it's all up to your individual taste.

Diazepam (Valium) a long(er) acting Benzodiazepine. Covers all of the essential effects of drugs within the class, Sedation, Hypnosis, Anti-Convulsion, Skeletal Muscle Relaxation and Anxiolysis. Combining Benzodiazepines with other drugs is a good way to get "fucked up" (colloquialism), but they can, in the process, reduce your subjective awareness of the more subtle aspects of your high.

Risperidone (Risperdal) an antipsychotic. Why are you taking this? If you're on a regimen don't be altering it or messing with it. This is not considered by the majority of normal people to be a recreational drug. If you're intention is to use it as such, you will probably be disappointed.

Use common sense. The more drugs that you throw into the mix, the higher the chance of a dangerous interaction occuring.