• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hydroxyzine/Antihistamine interaction with weed? (Reduces potency?)

eBagger

Bluelighter
I haven't smoked enough or taken enough hydroxyzine to be able to identify if they are having much of an effect with each other, but I've been wondering if that is the case lately. There is always a slight histamine reaction among people that varies because we're like, combusting plant matter and plant matter accessories and shit right? This is what I've always associated with if I have any initial negative effects when smoking like anxiety or inflammation in certain areas, that always end up being alleviated (great than before the kush intake began).

But yeah it seems like if I take 25-50mg of Hydroxyzine I don't get as high, but again I need to test with more marijuana. I've only tried with some shatter and some delta variants, of which I have no experience with. Anybody else get any kind of reaction when taking an antihistamine be it benadryl or promethazine or whatever.

I have not been able to recognize, I also sometimes take antihistamine, hydroxyzine particularly, with weed.

ive only noticed the amplified effect of drowsiness when taking promethazine/ Phenergan and cannabis together, oh and the intense dry mouth when combined