• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Hydromorphone

So, I've been a voyeur for a few years. Not really sure about posting or quoting posts. Anyway, I have a related experience with hydromorphone that left me freaking out- rapid heartbeat, pinner pupes, overall weird feeling, like I've fucked up this time; I need to find some Narcan. It went away after an hour or so, but the stress of it totally made it worse.

Since then I've had the same feeling about 4 times with blues- like from a quarter of one.

Does anyone know what is happening? Is it an OD? None of the symptoms match except the eyes.
This is one of the reasons I joined this site, yesterday. I have been snorting snorting hydromorphone off and on, for about 5 years, or so. I have never had any problems with anxiety, or fast heart beat, or feeling like I am ODing and what not. But I am taking the blue Hydromorphone Contins, and am experiencing the exact effects you described. I went to the hospital twice because of it. They did chest x-rays, ECG, ultrasound, bloodwork, and a Covid test, of course. They said I was perfectly fine. I also notice, it happens after I snort and then have a cigarette. Is it the blue 9mg Hydromorphone Contin you took?

I got a shot of dilaudid once in the hospital when I was in agony from gallstones. The Dilaudid was literally the BEST FEELING I'VE EVER HAD IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE! I got an actual RUSH the moment it entered my bloodstream, the rush only lasted a few seconds but it was amazeballs and I've never gotten a true RUSH like that from pain pills or anything else I've done. Then after the RUSH it was just a really nice cozy opioid buzz for a few hours. Honestly I should probably hope I never get regular access to iv Dilaudid cause I can see myself throwing my life away for the stuff, IT'S THAT GOOD!

Not sure if this is the best place for posting this but I was wondering if anybody has used any micron filtering prior to IV injection of Dilaudid/hydromorphone. I was thinking of filtering but not sure exactly the best way. Should I first filter through cotton in a cooker then run it through a 0.22 micron filter? Or should I run it through the cotton, then a 0.45 micron and then a 0.22 micron to get the tiniest of binders out? Also, I heard a guy was planning on skipping on the cotton filter and then running it through the 0.45 and then 0
.22 microns. Not sure what I should do exactly and would appreciate any advice anybody has about filtering the Dilaudid/hydromorphone pill