• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Hydromorphone

weatherman69

Greenlighter
Hey guys I picked up some hydromorphone ER beads and felt a bit strange off my first bump. I used 2 fentanyl strip tests and the results had 2 lines - one was very light and one was solid red. The manual says that could mean negative but I wasn't sure if that light line wasn't supposed to be visible. Has fenatnyl ever come in bead form before? I have a feeling it's most likely a negative result.

Last edited:
the high feels strange? like how so?

I would assume that the ER capsules/beads are rarely counterfeited. You don't see fake adderall XR anywhere. Certainly possible, though, I guess.

Hey guys I picked up some hydromorphone ER beads and felt a bit strange off my first bump. I used 2 fentanyl strip tests and the results had a 2 lines one was very light and one was solid red. The manual says that could mean negative but I wasn't sure if that light line wasn't supposed to be visible. Has fenatnyl ever come in bead form before? I have a feeling it's most likely a negative result.
I highly, highly doubt it. It would be much easier to counterfeit IR tablets and even then you should able to taste the difference pretty easy if you use regularly.

Hydromorphone is an odd opioid as is too, many people don’t like it unless it’s shot.

-GC

So, I've been a voyeur for a few years. Not really sure about posting or quoting posts. Anyway, I have a related experience with hydromorphone that left me freaking out- rapid heartbeat, pinner pupes, overall weird feeling, like I've fucked up this time; I need to find some Narcan. It went away after an hour or so, but the stress of it totally made it worse.

Since then I've had the same feeling about 4 times with blues- like from a quarter of one.

Does anyone know what is happening? Is it an OD? None of the symptoms match except the eyes.

So, I've been a voyeur for a few years. Not really sure about posting or quoting posts. Anyway, I have a related experience with hydromorphone that left me freaking out- rapid heartbeat, pinner pupes, overall weird feeling, like I've fucked up this time; I need to find some Narcan. It went away after an hour or so, but the stress of it totally made it worse.

Since then I've had the same feeling about 4 times with blues- like from a quarter of one.

Does anyone know what is happening? Is it an OD? None of the symptoms match except the eyes.

Sounds similar to mine it was like I was about to faint. After the first bump I started eating it and immediately got what I was looking for.

I'd wager it might be some sort of abuse deterrent ingredient in the pill? or some other ingredient?

abuse deterrents are common and varied especially in extended release formulations of extremely potent opioids

Usually just bitterants, stuff that gel up or narcan, not sure about new technology in the last 10 years, but maybe something you're reacting to?

and yeah the xMorphone drugs have some odd effects like G mentioned, I've experienced substantial stimulation and heart palpatations (if I remember correctly) but never felt like I was going to faint

Last edited:
I'd wager it might be some sort of abuse deterrent ingredient in the pill? or some other ingredient?

abuse deterrents are common and varied especially in extended release formulations of extremely potent opioids

Usually just bitterants, stuff that gel up or narcan, not sure about new technology in the last 10 years, but maybe something you're reacting to?

and yeah the xMorphone drugs have some odd effects like G mentioned, I've experienced substantial stimulation and heart palpatations (if I remember correctly) but never felt like I was going to faint

Yeah man your reactions are somewhat similar to mine still. Eventually everything turned out fine tonight. Thanks for for response!

I have never liked any preparation of hydromorphone. IV, IM, oral IR or ER. It’s like my body has a paradoxical reaction to it. Fast heart beat, no analgesic action, panic attacks, obviously no euphoria. Such a disappointment

I have never liked any preparation of hydromorphone. IV, IM, oral IR or ER. It’s like my body has a paradoxical reaction to it. Fast heart beat, no analgesic action, panic attacks, obviously no euphoria. Such a disappointment
Yeah it can be very stimulating and also gives me insomnia but I find it highly euphoric with very strong nods and analgesia especially in doses 20+mg

My 3rd favorite opioid below diamorphine and morphine

Yeah it can be very stimulating and also gives me insomnia but I find it highly euphoric with very strong nods and analgesia especially in doses 20+mg

My 3rd favorite opioid below diamorphine and morphine
I honestly find most opiates give me insomnia. Like I’ll nod out but can’t sleep that night unless combined with benzos, which obviously is like Russian roulette...

but yeh tramadol, oxycodone, morphine, hydromorphone I can’t sleep. It sedates me but I just can’t sleep. Tramadol is the worst. Though i can sleep on bupe.

codeine I can sleep, but it literally does nothing to me, even before I started using other opiates.

Is the bioavailability of hydromorphone decent? I always thought it was a lot less than oral, but I could be way off?

I honestly find most opiates give me insomnia. Like I’ll nod out but can’t sleep that night unless combined with benzos, which obviously is like Russian roulette...

but yeh tramadol, oxycodone, morphine, hydromorphone I can’t sleep. It sedates me but I just can’t sleep. Tramadol is the worst. Though i can sleep on bupe.

codeine I can sleep, but it literally does nothing to me, even before I started using other opiates.
Agreed. Now that I think about it no matter what opioids I'm on I usually lay there for at least an hour before sleep.

xMorphone is extra noticable

Is the bioavailability of hydromorphone decent? I always thought it was a lot less than oral, but I could be way off?
Forgot about hydro but oxymorphone has shitty oral bioavailability its almost a waste to eat it. Only snort or IV opana. I think dilaudid is the same

Like 40% oral 80% intranasal

My memory may be inaccurate, can't google atm sry

Forgot about hydro but oxymorphone has shitty oral bioavailability its almost a waste to eat it. Only snort or IV opana. I think dilaudid is the same

Like 40% oral 80% intranasal

My memory may be inaccurate, can't google atm sry
The part of the world I live I have never come across oxymorphone...

whenever I get stuff off people and ask about ROA with opiates everyone is like “just inject it”

Ive injected meth a couple of times years ago. I will not be going down that path again.

the cost of pharmaceuticals where income from is pretty insane. The price of heroin is equally insane but I have considered making the switch even though i know for me it’s not a wise move...

Oral morphine bioavailability is pretty a average, but I get it cheaper than oxy so sometimes I get it anyway...

Last edited: