• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydromorphone (Palladone) IV advice

TheJuner

Bluelighter
I have 1.3mg hydromorphone capsules, the ones manufactured by Mundipharma. They have beads in them, not all too dissimilar from an Adderall XR capsule or a morphine XR capsule. Anyways, I'd like to know what the best way to go about IV'ing these is. I tried IV'ing them around a year ago and failed miserably in doing so. If anyone has had experience with IV'ing these, I'd like to know your method.

Do an alcohol extraction.
99% iso or ever clear and crush them up in the pure alcohol.
Then filter in a 3ml syringe with a cut cigarette filter. Let alcohol evaporate, a fan helps.
Do it outside in a shed for alcohol is pretty volatile.

That's what I used to do with the 16mg generic exalgos and it worked, the film that precipitated was nice and light brown. I iv like 1-4mg at a time with good results. All hail Dilaudid and fuk these weasels that plasticized all our wonderful chemicals that kill pain depression and doubt

May I ask a question? Mostly because your recently active. I was wondering if your iv feeling is lessened if you were to swallow a dilly before injection? Or my new harm protection filter method is losing more then just cotton. Thanks

Imo oral dilly is a waste
Snorting plugging or injecting is the only way I do it. 4-8mg is active snorted or plugged
.5-2mg is highly effective iv

Efficiency is key especially with a drug not given out hardly at all. I have to beg to get take homes from a hospital admission, it's nuts. When I get worse w.ds from oxycodone, morphine or heroin than I do low dose hydromorphone. I really miss opana though, just snorting a 10mg gives me a iv dilly rush for a cpl hrs. Snorting over 16mg dilly I'll nod like crazy.

Pulverize beads into fine powder. add clean bottled water 1ml, draw up HM solution into oral syring, lay on side on bed. Insert into rectum 3/4 of pinki finger length and slowly push solution into rectum. In few min a pleasant warmth opioid sensation will enter CNS.

Hydromorphone has worst oral bioavailability of appox 30%

Must bypass first pass metabolism (liver) entering bloodstream directly and binding to mu-opioid receptors

IV/IM/SC injection reigns supreme of 100% bioavailability
rectal administration is 60-80% bioavailability if I remember correctly
oral administration is 30% bioavailability (70% of HM dose is destroyed by liver lol, WTF???)

Snorting plugging or injecting is the only way I do it. 4-8mg is active snorted or plugged

Efficiency is key especially with a drug not given out hardly at all. I have to beg to get take homes from a hospital admission, it's nuts. When I get worse w.ds from oxycodone, morphine or heroin than I do low dose hydromorphone. I really miss opana though, just snorting a 10mg gives me a iv dilly rush for a cpl hrs. Snorting over 16mg dilly I'll nod like crazy.
I was on hydrocodone for 3 years. Then a couple months ago every pharmacy seemed to run out. My pain manager said something to the fact of staying with a drug that broke down like the Hydrocodone. So im at 4 4mg daily. But that has proven a pain to get filled also. Ty

Sniffing Dilaudid is my 🦍 ROA just hit 14mg he's a madman!

Sniffing Dilaudid is my 🦍 ROA just hit 14mg he's a madman!
Hell yeah snuffing Dilaudid is heaven, throw in some oral oxycodone and you are untouchable.
Great memories sniffing my mom's generic exalgos (extended release dilly) all I had to do was cut the peeling off and crush in my pill crusher and sniff as fast as possible. I got up to like 30mg and I couldn't keep my eyelids open for a second... Strange because iv like 1-2mg and I feel energized and ready to do w.e.. like cocaine high.

I
I was on hydrocodone for 3 years. Then a couple months ago every pharmacy seemed to run out. My pain manager said something to the fact of staying with a drug that broke down like the Hydrocodone. So im at 4 4mg daily. But that has proven a pain to get filled also. Ty
Tis such a shame. What has happened to pain treatment in America as a whole.. lines to pharmacys to fill your needed drugs(other day it took over 30min in line), constantly running out because they can only stock a certain allotment and the suffering take the hit. It's bananas and I can't wait to see ppl revolting