• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydromorphone/Cocaine

CuriousTry

Greenlighter
Hi guys! I'm looking for a quick answer because SWIM will do it tonight. SWIM has around 30mg of coke left and 10mg hydromorphone and wants to try a first speedball. He is used to coke (and almost has no limits) and took around 20mg of hydromorphone past week. How dangerous is this? Any recommendation? Thank you alot!

^ its super dangerous, i would recommend you don't
but if you do please at least use a wheel or micron filter to stop binding particulate causing havoc in your already besieged body

Hi guys! I'm looking for a quick answer because SWIM will do it tonight. SWIM has around 30mg of coke left and 10mg hydromorphone and wants to try a first speedball. He is used to coke (and almost has no limits) and took around 20mg of hydromorphone past week. How dangerous is this? Any recommendation? Thank you alot!

No SWIM here. Just say its you. I'm not a moderator or anything, just thought I would let you know, seeing as it is your first post, and you probably had no idea, it even mattered.. Anyways, to answer your question.. Just don't... It will not lead anywhere good, minus the rush you get.. I have mixed just about every IVable opioid/opiate, including hydromorph with coke and speedballed, many different times and many different ways both smoking and shooting shit.. crack and coke powder... H, oxy, opana, HM, and morphine.. have mixed them all together at different times one time or another... and yeah, HM+coke is one of the best IV rushes I have ever experienced. IT is extremely dangerous though, as keeping pointed out above, and I wouldn't get started with this as you will like it, and you will want to do it again.. more than likely! If you enjoy hydromorph on its own and cocaine on its own, not sure if you IV or not? But if not, definitely do not start.. Speedballing snuck up on me, and became the most hellish addiction (besides benzo addiction, and running out in benzo WD. that's the worst.. and I have heard 'done is too..)I ever really had to get past. Well I'm on subs now, have been for years.. and I feel a lot better, consistently.. I was so over having to go find both blow and opis every single day, and spending ever last penny on it, every single day.. when I made 100s of dollars in tips everyday serving at a resturaunt. NOT WORTH IT! IF you must, be extremely careful.. don't say no one warned you about how dangerous and addicting this is though! It is a sick rush, I cannot deny that.. but that's all.. after that rush, that lasts maybe 3-5mins if your lucky.. its all down hill, and the high fades fast... then you want more and more, and will proabably feel like doing whatever it is you need to just to get more HM and blow... trust me, not a nice addiction.

No SWIM here. Just say its you. I'm not a moderator or anything, just thought I would let you know, seeing as it is your first post, and you probably had no idea, it even mattered.. Anyways, to answer your question.. Just don't... It will not lead anywhere good, minus the rush you get.. I have mixed just about every IVable opioid/opiate, including hydromorph with coke and speedballed, many different times and many different ways both smoking and shooting shit.. crack and coke powder... H, oxy, opana, HM, and morphine.. have mixed them all together at different times one time or another... and yeah, HM+coke is one of the best IV rushes I have ever experienced. IT is extremely dangerous though, as keeping pointed out above, and I wouldn't get started with this as you will like it, and you will want to do it again.. more than likely! If you enjoy hydromorph on its own and cocaine on its own, not sure if you IV or not? But if not, definitely do not start.. Speedballing snuck up on me, and became the most hellish addiction (besides benzo addiction, and running out in benzo WD. that's the worst.. and I have heard 'done is too..)I ever really had to get past. Well I'm on subs now, have been for years.. and I feel a lot better, consistently.. I was so over having to go find both blow and opis every single day, and spending ever last penny on it, every single day.. when I made 100s of dollars in tips everyday serving at a resturaunt. NOT WORTH IT! IF you must, be extremely careful.. don't say no one warned you about how dangerous and addicting this is though! It is a sick rush, I cannot deny that.. but that's all.. after that rush, that lasts maybe 3-5mins if your lucky.. its all down hill, and the high fades fast... then you want more and more, and will proabably feel like doing whatever it is you need to just to get more HM and blow... trust me, not a nice addiction.

Thanks!!! Saddly I will do it, but I dont have easy acces to HM and it is the last coke i got, like a month ago and I still have it. So I will need to try anyway but ill be very careful about the addiction!
But could you help me with the dose? I dont wanna die or wasting the last buzz i get on this lol! HM+coke, what was your best dosage?

Last edited:
Well I did it. The whole stuff over 20 min. I never understood the dilaudid buzz, i ususlly feels lile nothing at all. This time I felt the heat wave, scary thing so I went slow, and now I don't feel alot lol! What is it supposed to feel like?

You often hear people make commentary like "Hydromorphone only lasts minutes by the injection route", when this isn't really the case. It just has such a fierce rush that everything afterward is pretty underwhelming. That's just my opinion.

I would guess this too, because it doesn feel much, its just a heat rush, im a bit disapointed ahah! But it's ok, I don't want more :')

Well, as I said, it was a scary heat rush, but after not much effects beside I talked more and had little eyes lol