• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hydromorphone bioavailability

As much as I love Dilaudid (and good H when I could find) I find Opana ir to be the most underrated Opioid out there. Great rush. Great high. You knew what you were getting (of course this was back before even the pills were pressed with Fent.)
From what I’ve read about it, it seems to be the best one, the rush was supposed to last 5-15 minutes, compared to like 30 seconds with dilaudid, and the oral bioavailability compared wi5 the rectal/Iv bioavailabilities with opana was 10%/95-100% while dilaudid was 30-35% with oral and 100% with iv. The reason I would care about that is when a doctor prescribes a pill, their prescribing it based on the oral dosage of a drug, so if you got a script for opana, you could use a tenth of your prescribed amount if you ived it and still get the same effect(well better actually, but I’m referring to the total amount of drug absorbed into the bloodstream)

snorting two 8mg dillies, you’re sucking most of down into your stomach anyway. unless they make an 8mg version of that really tiny brand (i’ve only seen those in 2mg and 4mg). consider giving plugging a chance.

people love to chime in and say you gotta shoot dilaudid — nonsense.

this was back before even the pills were pressed with Fent.)
I damn well notice when I've been sold fent as something else even when I haven't tested (which these days I do on principle). Like it feels stronger than it should for what I expect to be taking but also more.... 2-dimensional and crap?!

Using an alcohol analogue, to me fent is like the ultra - nasty shit that gets you hammered alright but without any real enjoyment to the experience.
If your only aim is to get smashed outta your skull for the mere sake of being smashed outta your skull then yeah maybe. But I still don't see the point and I do not understand people who take this on purpose ; if for no other reason than that the margin of fatal error is just SO small with it

Last edited:
I damn well notice when I've been sold fent as something else even when I haven't tested (which these days I do on principle). Like it feels stronger than it should for what I expect to be taking but also more.... 2-dimensional and crap?!
Addicts just know, i got real heroin yesterday and someone said " that's what you think", after 10+ years i know if it has fent
I get the 8mg Ir along with the 12mg Er

Addicts just know, i got real heroin yesterday and someone said " that's what you think", after 10+ years i know if it has fent
I get the 8mg Ir along with the 12mg Er
I think of it as being like a wine connoisseur. You can tell at the first sip if you're drinking a corked wine or some cheapshit plonk xd

If your snorting it, and You want to maximize bioavailability, buy a ten pack of micron filters, dissolve the pill in a little bit of water, filter it, and put the liquid in a nose spray bottle

I've never taken it, but from what I've read, Id recommend plugging it

Why would you filter it before snorting it? What does that gain?

Yeah not sure of the value of filtering before snorting, but you absolutely 100% want to filter (with a micron filter, not a cotton as is commonly done) before injecting pills, otherwise you risk infection and/or abscess.

Yeah not sure of the value of filtering before snorting, but you absolutely 100% want to filter (with a micron filter, not a cotton as is commonly done) before injecting pills, otherwise you risk infection and/or abscess.
Yeah, I definitely do use those. In fact, I'm about to use one in about 5 minutes. :LOL: I'm still celebrating New Year with some dilaudid.

It's not just abscess, it's the risk of talc particles or other fillers getting into the blood vessels of the lungs and over the years forming cysts, which then cause pulmonary hypertension and you die a pretty hideous death. In fact, I don't even use heroin without micron filters anymore, not just pills. They're dirt cheap on Amazon. I'm not ready to be done with this life yet.

Yes its ALWAYS best to use micron filters if you inject, even if it's not pills. it's just that with pills it is basically essential. Injecting fillers and binders is very, very bad news. Especially cumulatively over time.

Just had a great night with a couple buddies doing the 8 millie. Absolutely fantastic rush, just god dang short as shit. I know one guy posted you dont have to or need to IV.... lemme tell you, yes you do. If you dont use anything IV there are many many better options that work great orally or up the nose. Dilaudid is absolutely fucking awful and wasteful orally. Nasally you'll snort the equivalent of an oz worth of powder... which is very difficult to even do and not worth a shit. Just a heads up for anyone who's doing them the way I am. Wait 4 hours minimum between uses and you will still get that "rush" if you get antsy and do it any sooner and you pretty much get no rush and that euphoria is the only good thing with Dilaudid. If you do by chance get Opana (oxymorphone) it's the best pill imo. Best since old school 80s. Almost as good of a rush but overall last wayyyyy longer. Be very careful with all of them because they all have tons of bullshit filler. Many articles on here will tell you the proper and safe why to do such. LISTEN to them please... take that extra minute to alcohol swab the IV site and ffs use new rigs every time. Abcesses are fucking awful. Only ever had 1 many years ago. Now following the steps I read somewhere here I don't even have the slightest bruise, much less sores or abcesses. Yes I know it sounds stupid, I'm doing what I'm doing and I'm preaching about hygiene... you'll thank me and your arms with thank you.