• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydromorphone 4mg, P/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
purdue hydromorphones are relatively new. i first saw them about 6 months ago, they replaced the ethex's and knoll's

they are the exact same make up as the k4 and e4

m4 are not bad just not as easy to prepare

and if you arent going to shoot the next best route would be to plug.

there will also be no rush unless shot......maybe plugged. with dilaudid dont expect much of anything if it is insulflated as the bioavailability in dilaudid is shitty anyway but shot or plugged.

When you say the mallinckrodt ones are harder to prepare is that because they don?t dissolve as quickly and/or they produce a lot more gunk than other brands? I?ve only gotten that brand twice the first time was the 8mg triangle ones and I couldn?t figure out what the fuck was wrong I was doing the exact same preparation as I?ve always done but I either wouldn?t get a rush or barley anything and there was a lot more gunk left over compared to every other brand I tried so I started thinking I wasn?t getting all of the drug because either it was getting caught it the gunk or the gunk was clogging up the q-tip cotton I use to filter so I started adding more saline to the left over gunk repeating the same process I do with the crushed up pill and I would do this a couple times and that helped but I still felt like I was loosing some but I didn?t know what else to do so I finished the script that way and was happy to never get that brand again up until last month but this time 2mg pills and of course again I had the same issue but this time around I decided maybe it?s not dissolving enough and that?s the issue since there is a lot more particles in the solution before I filter it compared to all the other brands I?ve had which I originally thought was just the insoluble fillers but I decided to try letting the solution sit for about 15-20 minutes and it helped but again it didn?t seem like I was getting everything so I tried leaving it for over an hour and then went to leaving it for 2 hours at least sometimes longer and that seemed to give the best results but it was a pain in the ass so I didn?t know if you or anyone else on here had a better method or had another reason why this brand isn?t as good as the others because even though leaving the solution to sit for a long ass time helps a lot I still feel like other brands work better.

Considering his post is 9 years old I doubt you'll get a response from him, but maybe someone else can help you. From my limited experience with mallie hydromorphone this is pretty typical and I don't know of a better way, and if one exists it probably also leads to you shooting up more of that "gunk" that is best left in the spoon so I would think twice about doing it. Honestly I would just do my best to avoid that brand, and if you get them you could consider plugging them or if you have an aversion to that snorting them to stay well, you won't enjoy it as much but it will keep you well, because you really shouldn't be shooting that shit; but I know there is almost zero chance you won't(especially since we are talking about hydromorphone) if you are anything like me when I was younger so make sure you are filtering it to the best of your ability and obtain micron filters if you can. If you use the search engine there should be plenty of info on where to get and how to use micron filters.

i actually have a question. I usually take oxycodone 5mg but got a hold of 2mg dilaudid. How many do i need to take to actually get a good buzz from? i took 6mg the other day and felt nothing!!

I don't understand how this question and discourse has gone on for so long. One vendor, by law, cannot sell a product that is more or less potent than another pharma's equivalent generic and/or name brand. Some vendors use different binding material, dyes, etc. that could theoretically change the subjective experience for one person, but there, by law, must be the same amount of Opioid in each pill. This conversation is unnecessary, but I have experienced paranoia myself. I understand. Mistakes happen, but this is not normal.

Well as far as shooting pills go, if its full of insoluble binders, especially something like starch that acts like a sponge, it makes it very difficult to extract all the water. So you could mix it up with 60 units but you only pull 40 units back out, the rest is trapped in the gunk in the spoon, doing a second rinse is generally effective, but not for the water that gets trapped literally inside the starch.

I'm sorry guys, I didn't realize that this was an extremely old thread. I'm going to go ahead and put it out of its misery. I think this dead horse has been beaten to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.