• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone

Bud101

Greenlighter
Update
Last post I made was more of harm reduction questions about hydrocodone and the amount I was taking.
I usually take about 100 mg at once using a CWE (cold water extraction). Have had my liver/kidneys and everything else check over the past few months that I have been doing this and everything is normal. Most I have taken in a day would be 170mg but my tolerance has also built up over the months. I usually go a week or two on the take a 2 week break from any pills. I have searched the threads and didn’t find anything on max dosage of hydrocodone that anyone has ever taken so I wanted to make this post. DO NOT start out at 100mg lol, I started out taking like 4 10 mg pills at a time and that was plenty for me. After a while thought my tolerance built up and I needed more to reach the same high. Anyway I am Quitting the dros and looking for something else to give me a similar high. Any ideas?

Hey Bud! First off, welcome to Bluelight my friend, we are happy to have you! So, the general progression would be to move from an Opioid like Hydrocodone (Vicodin; Lortab) to something stronger.

In many ways Hydrocodone and Oxycodone are very similar. Oxycodone, however, was packaged as a high-dose Opioid-only product which made it very popular among users as there was no APAP preventing them from using higher and higer dosages.

A lot of this depends on what you have available to you. Most would move to something like Heroin. So what are your options? What can you get?

Thanks for the welcome man! I definitely can’t get heroin and wouldn’t if I could. Maybe oxy but I’m not sure of that either. It would be nice if this stuff was sold over the counter 😂. Or a website to get it off of.

Saying you would do oxy and not H shows how people's perceptions about drugs are all screwed up

I would try Morphine, the high, at least for me, is AMAZING

ARE you trying to find a substitute for opioids cause that's not gonna happen and I wouldn't cold turkey 100-170mg Hydro a day

They also have a hydrocontim pill with no apap, cannot remember the name though and it's hard to get

Dilaudid is a drug Hydro users seem to
Like, you have to snort it though unless you have loads of money

And again, Welcome to
Blue Light!

If you could tell us what your looking for
In a drug that would help

And H is just another opioid, they all lead dowm the same path if misused

I’ve tried morphine and it doesn’t give me the same effect that the hydro does.
I cold turkey the hydros all the time and never have withdrawals or issues with it. I get prescribed so many a month now and I’ll go through them within a matter of a week or so then I’ll be out. I don’t know where to get Dilaudid, I live In a small town with hardly any connections

Saying you would do oxy and not H shows how people's perceptions about drugs are all screwed up

I would try Morphine, the high, at least for me, is AMAZING

ARE you trying to find a substitute for opioids cause that's not gonna happen and I wouldn't cold turkey 100-170mg Hydro a day

They also have a hydrocontim pill with no apap, cannot remember the name though and it's hard to get

Dilaudid is a drug Hydro users seem to
Like, you have to snort it though unless you have loads of money

And again, Welcome to
Blue Light!

If you could tell us what your looking for
In a drug that would help

And H is just another opioid, they all lead dowm the same path if misused

They're called Zohydro ER.

So I managed to get some 30 mg Oxycodone today, how strong are they compared to hydrocodone 10mg?

4 Roxie 30's equal s ~180mg of Hydrocodone. WAY too much. Just snort one or something