• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hydrocodone VS Oxycodone

GEEZ, nearly ALL your threads are about finding a woman, your "thing" size, doing meth after oxy's, drug swab testing but again, you're married??? Wonder what your wife would think about at least 5 threads you began about seeking women and girls. Wow/:

And please, NO OFFENSE intended as I know there are different forums but this person has 3 threads that he or she is going back and forth from all at the same time....also hitting on woman or "girls" via private messages in which they are nicely declining "his" offers. This is a serious forum...not a dating website.

With all due respect, I beg to differ on this one, Speed King. Something we can all do at times and I mean absolutely no disrespect:). When a few others "called him out" on other threads I then skimmed through them all and was a bit disturbed to see a woman politely declining his advances towards her. Again, I'm merely stating that this site is not a dating one. There's match.com or whatever it is as someone else said plus I can see perhaps discussing marital problems in the "sex" discussion forum but not using it to find women and "girls"...a tad creepy to me anyway. If the threads weren't all made so close together and if they were not all over the place much of which made no sense and was contradicting (another thing that others pointed out) then I'd probably think a tinsy bit differently.

Now, on the other hand, THIS thread IS a good one. I will admit that:). Harm reduction was even mentioned.

BUT, if this person is in some sort of danger due to using certain substances that he claimed to use (then said he didn't, then it changed to that he was in withdrawals) then I apologize and hope that he is ok.

Oh and p.s....I also hope that his life saving wife doesn't see some of the things he wrote as they are disrespectful and would be extremely hurtful for a married woman to read. I myself would be devestated. HIDE YOUR P.C, LAPTOP OR PHONE, Crazybinc or you may have a CRAZY wife!!! That's all:)