• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hydrocodone VS Oxycodone

crazybinc

Bluelighter
Hey iv been on pills for 6 years now.
Mainly opiates and occasionaliy
Opioids. What gets you the most euphoric feeling out of the two?
For me its tough but I'll have to go
With oxycodone, has anyone mixed oxy and hydrocodone together?

^^^ I agree with Ion Bucket. The Oxy provides a nice rush and happy energy, IMO. This question is subjective. Hydrocodone isn't bad either. I say the Hydro depends on your mood. I never combined it, but I would try taking the Oxy first and the Hydro after the Oxy kicks in. If you have enough try the same thing the other way. Just play with the timing.

Just depends on mood and how often you use them. Personal opinion too. But I think hydro actullay made me more euphoric and overall comfortable but oxy gave me the ability to move around and do stuff wich also made me happy. Oxy also made me more creative. I mixed em before. It didnt really make a diff. It felt like i just took hydro the oxy didnt really shine thru. But i dont advise doing that cause when you mix them your chance of overdosing is greatly increased. Barely being able to breathe isnt fun. So do not mix them at once under any circumstance. Enjoy them separately if your gonna take them.

Oxy always just kinda made me really angry for some reason. Also never got a lot of pain relief from it, got 90 of them after getting tonsils removed. One would do nothing for the pain, always ended up taking 5 or 6 and then the pain would go away but then at some point I'd sit down to watch tv but to much effort to turn it on... just sit there and drool, staring at the blank screen. I guess I was pretty high, lol.

On the other hand Hydrocodone I love, I have two herniated discs, pretty painful and for a year and a half I took 1 Vicuprofen 7.5-200 which is the hydrocodone and ibprofuen. I love this combo, it literally took the pain away for the whole day, and it gave me this "energetic rush" every time I took it. Worked well the whole time, of course I got super addicted to it and at one point my mom was calling me "dr. house" and the withdrawl sucked ass.

So I have to say my favorite is Hydrocodone for sure, any time I blow my back out, I ask my doc for the vicuprofens, oh boy they make it like the pain isnt there. And no tylenol so I can take 2 or 3 if the pain is real bad and not kill my liver. Oh and the high is way better for me than Oxy, Oxy for whatever reason makes me really pissed off at everything. Hydrocodone just makes me chatty, energetic, oh and it gives me the giggles once in awhile. Makes me pupils like tiny as shit though, so noticeable...

Thanks for all your opinions.
I just took 30mg of each (snorted)
And I have a very euphoric feeling
But fallowed by a very heavy seditive rush (like energetic But also a feeling like u just got a massage) overall the only
Complant is it made me nauses.
Overall,
Potency 10/10
Energy 9/10
Seditive 7/10
Medical effects 10/10
Euphoric effects 9/10
Nausea effects 4/10
Overall 8/10 very good combo (;

I'm not sure why you would mix them for starters. But if you've been on them for 6 years then your tolerance must be at least decently high. Hydrocodone is much weaker (in my opinion, it's a glorified Tylenol) then oxycodone. Plus for harm reduction purposes (and although I know it's the same) I hope that you mean straight oxycodone and not Percocet since I'm sure you know that if you took a few Percocet with a few hydros you could easily exceed the amount of Tylenol that can be taken per day and overdose.

Anyway, haven taken both? Hydrocodone for me produces a more "downer" and relaxed effect and I believe is only about half of the equivalency (anyone correct me if I'm wrong) of Percocet. Now if I take straight just oxycodone alone (I stay away from the Tylenol), it gives me much more energy then I would usually have.

I just now saw your response: the nausea can either be produced by taking too much Tylenol (and ugghh, how did you snort a hydro?!?! It's like snorting a bunch of flour!!!:):) or by too much consumption of an opiate but since you've used (as you said for 6 years), I'd assume it's due to too much Tylenol. Plus snorting pills produces a rush more quickly.

Just be careful:)! Seeing as how you even asked this question it makes me wonder if they are prescribed because if they were then you should have already known the answer to this question:)

And 30 mgs of each???!! I hope no apap was in the oxy's, that's all I can say:)!!!

Sadly bernc1, yes. But very low compared to other dangerous insane
Doses, only 325mgs of each. So
650mg APAP.

Im prescribed both. I try to not break the law as much as I can. I don't get
My vics filled as much as my favorite
Oxys tho(;

I over dosed on APAP a few weeks
Ago due to me being robbed and having no medication and only a little money, I bought 15 of the 5/325
Oxycodones and the person said if
Had no APAP in them and I took them all at her house while I was leaving and
Foolishly belived her )':< my wife saved my life and I had to almost get a liver
Transplant. Always look up every pill number u buy or find and if it has
Any APAP or other fillers or anything exept the opiate/opioids please use a calculator and look up the safe doses
And check your math. I would hate for a fellow friend or even somone I hate die or be injered because of a mistake.
We all have family's and ppl who would be very hurt and plus we all want to live (most of us) and that would just suck

And that sounded extremely STUPID: my asking if severe damage was done to your liver after you stating you almost needed a liver transplant. I meant long term damage such as scarring of your liver.

Question, is there any risk with combining oxy and hydro besides the mg dose? I.e.- if I can safely take 30mg of oxy, I would technically be okay taking 20mg oxy and 10mg of hydro or any other equipotent combination, I should be fine....right?

Kkaz13, I have experience with opiates, and I don't see any problem combining them since you have the tolerance.
The only thing I can think of is if you never did the combining thing before, the combo should have different overall effects. That could be extra respiratory depression, or something else.
I highly doubt it, but it never hurts to keep it in mind.

crazybinc, as long as you have the tolerance, why don't you try parachuting it for a different effect. Since this is harm reduction, don't mix in other downers or exceed what you can handle.

Ya I guess I could try half parachute
And half regular swallow so it hits fast and last long

Please, people. Read other threads made by this poster. He/she/it is not a serious poster or is on ALOT more then just oxy's and hydrocodone!!! It's kind of funny, kind of not because I do hope that this supposedly married (who's wife just saved his life recently if you read above) person is just "joking around" in a strange way (yet absurd way) and is TRULY "ok".

You got out of the withdrawals quick. 1st looking for a new woman in which only "girls" could comment on your thread. Wonderful news and so very quickly:). Haha!!!!!!