• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydrocodone vs Oxycodone? Confused

^Yeah, 325 was the new limit the FDA imposed for any opioid combination containing acetaminophen. They decided to make the new vicodins with 300mg for whatever reason for all strengths.

So just a bit of a update:D
Instead of the 2x repeated insuflated 15mg (average dose previously) I took some advice and switched to oral ingestion of the full 30. On the 4th I had hit my leg I had broken the previous year on a lawn chair and hurt it really bad so parachuted a full 30 in a joint paper (the pain was truly agonizing:() and had taken 25mg DPH about an hour in and wow, duration, effects and, overall experience was wayyy better. Today is my last day as I'm taking a break from opiates for a while and just dropped a 30mg parachute roughly 20-25 minutes ago and already feel blissful, energized, and fortunately Pain Free:D
Thanks again BL, I'm so glad I finally joined this great community!
Edit* I also took 1 Tum maximum strength and been enjoying a coupe cups of Chamomile tea. Quite pleasant combo, I have always felt that chammonile tea was slightly sedating (even sober) and IMO adds a nice lil sedation<3, time to enjoy Original Sin and relax:D

Last edited: