• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone Questions

Fghyuno666

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so I haven?t taken hydros in a while but I have 5 5-325s and I also have some promethazine, cyclobenzaprine, methocarbamol, chlordiazepoxide, and tramadol, what would be safest and best to take with it?

If you haven't had any in a while why not take them on their own without adding other drugs?

And regarding promethazine, if it's your first time start really low, like 25 mg, as it can be quite sedating for some people

Hey guys, so I haven?t taken hydros in a while but I have 5 5-325s and I also have some promethazine, cyclobenzaprine, methocarbamol, chlordiazepoxide, and tramadol, what would be safest and best to take with it?

Methocarbamol (Robaxin) and cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) are both really safe. They have NO recreational value though. They are simply muscle relaxers. I have also taken Phenergan. Just for nausea though. That can make you tired as well. (never found any recreational value... its just sedating).

Also, high dose Flexeril can make you tired. Extremely tired. Especially if you have never taken it before. (ie. 10mg)

Personally, I never want to mix anything with opiates. Why would you want to ruin that pure amazing opiate feeling with anything else?! hahaha xD

The last sentence just made me laugh my ass off :)
Wish I never went back down this rathole ��