• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone questions?

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
Alright so ive been on pain pills the past 3 years. Oxy and hydro. But the past 3 months ive been doing a shit load of oxy. 100 mg a day. Ok so i did my last oxy last night. All i have now is a bottle of the yellow hydro 10s. How much hydro will i have to do to keep me away from wd. How much hydro can i handle if i can handle a 100 mg of oxy a day? So far ive took 30 mg of hydro and i dont feel bad...my legs ache a bit and a headache. But no chills or diarreah. Dont tell me about the apap content...i know its bad i do the CW. THANKS

If you were doing that much Oxycodone a day then I would go with milligram for milligram because the Hydrocodone is not nearly as potent as the Oxy. I usually stick with Oxy because it does my body better and lasts longer. The Hydrocodone is not nearly as effective. I hope that this helped. Let me know if you need anything else.

BL has opioid conversion charts here somewhere. Based on your dose of oxy I think you would need about 150 mg hydro for the same effect. This sort of thing varies from person to person so I would start with 100 mg, wait an hour to see what the effects are then do another 50 mg if needed. And you're definitely in CWE territory if your taking the yellows.

And if youre trying to lower your opioid habit, you could use hydro at doses around 75-100mg and lowering it every couple of days to kind of taper down your habit if thats what youre trying to do