• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Hydrocodone on cocaine down

bluntforcetrauma

Bluelighter
Hello, I pretty much only lurk here posting time to time but need some advice now.

I am suffering greatly from an infected root canal that will be fixed this next week. I have been taking large amounts of apap and ibprofen to lessen the pain throughout the day and 5-10mg hydrocodone at night to sleep. I am not that into opiates, but 10mg feels pretty nice, relieves the pain, but really makes me more awake then sleepy, I would lay in bed in a "bliss" almost and content. I can see why they are alluring haha. I also have trazadone to sleep which combo with hydro helps me sleep a few hours at night before waking it pain. sucks but oh well.

The antibiotics finally started working so I didnt need any for pain relief for 2 days now as I wanted to get that shit out of my system so I could drink and blow down for football today, my DOC. I was wondering about taking 10mg of hydro (650mg apap) when I am done with cocaine to come down. I am reading elsewhere that opiates are great for coke comedowns but I am also drinking so not the best. I wont be drinking heavily and my alcohol tolerance is very high.

Thanks for any input.

That doesnt sound unusual in the slightest , kinda stock standard really.

Dont get shitfaced drunk though mate. I know coke makes you feel you could drink forever and stay sober but its still the same on your liver.

For your tooth: oil of cloves if it happens again straight on it. Works a treat better than bloody apap etc.

That doesnt sound unusual in the slightest , kinda stock standard really.

Dont get shitfaced drunk though mate. I know coke makes you feel you could drink forever and stay sober but its still the same on your liver.

For your tooth: oil of cloves if it happens again straight on it. Works a treat better than bloody apap etc.

Yes, I am very seasoned with the coke and alcohol so I am fine there :) I just never do opiates, this might be the third time ever I have done them actually so was just curious. I am just having a few and doing lines while I pay the incoming bills from this tooth surgery, makes it a bit more bearable haha

Thanks much for that tooth advice! Its not feeling that great at all but I just hate taking all that apap and ibprofen. Alcohol and coke is obviously helping but I will try a that natural remedy tomorrow. Really much appreciated!

Also why is there no hydrocodone without apap in it? Is it for abuse reasons?

I agree that clove oil works great for tooth aches.

Kratom also works well, but it's basically an opioid. Although, most would agree that it's less addictive than hydrocodone, and I think it's a more effective pain reliever.

Hey I noticed in your original post that you said

I have been taking large amounts of apap and ibprofen to lessen the pain throughout the day and 5-10mg hydrocodone at night to sleep

Just wanted to mention, in case you aren't already aware, to be mindful of how much APAP your taking each day ESPECIALLY if your also drinking alcohol. I think these days they recommend staying below 3g a day with 4g being the absolute limit. I'm unsure of these limits, I believe they keep lowering it... So who knows, maybe 3g a day is even now considered too high. If your drinking alcohol then you should definitely be taking even less...

Hey I noticed in your original post that you said

Just wanted to mention, in case you aren't already aware, to be mindful of how much APAP your taking each day ESPECIALLY if your also drinking alcohol. I think these days they recommend staying below 3g a day with 4g being the absolute limit. I'm unsure of these limits, I believe they keep lowering it... So who knows, maybe 3g a day is even now considered too high. If your drinking alcohol then you should definitely be taking even less...

Ya I was right at the limit most days last week. But in my original post I mentioned that I stopped taking them for 24 hours so I could indulge today ;) I have been alternating apap and ib staying below 4g. The pain is quite intense!

There's nothing wrong with using hydrocodone to help aid the coke comedown, but it concerns me that you're so blas? about drinking on it. I wouldn't take the hydros if you've had more than one or two drinks, and even that's pushing it; other than the typical HR concerns (respiratory depression, etc), the combo has almost always left me sick and puking. Be mindful of it and maybe eat/drink something substantial first.

I always get to a point on cocaine where I am like should I do more or just stop? Decided to stop after a few lines, hydros are great haha, thanks for the advice!