• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone CWE Method: does this sound right?

RuffSamurai

Bluelighter
Hi all have never CWE before. Can you peer review my method and tell me if it sounds ok?

1. Take Desired dose of hydro dissolve it in luk-warm water.

2. Stir it, till its completely dissolved.

3. Put in freezer for 20-30 minutes, till apap separates to bottom and it is starting to freeze a bit.

4. Take pre wetted coffee filter, securely place it on glass.

5. Slowly filter the cold product through filter.

6. Make sure product is not cloudy and mostly clear.

7. Gently squeeze coffee filter over the product.

8. Drink and enjoy.

Is there anything Im missing? Anything you might want to add, to make this go smoother or wastes less product?

Also how much water should I use? I am using 7.5/750s.

How much product should I expect to lose?

Perfect I use around a cup of water but you can use less or more and as far as how much you loose I have no idea I?d guess 10% from crushing and maybe a wee bit more for the process but every time I?ve done it got a way better buzz than if I would?ve eaten them so not a noticeable amount but yeah I only leave it in the freezer about 15 mins first time I did it I underestimated it?s effectivness and got that good old buzz like I used to get back in the day they don?t make 7.5s with 750 mgs of apap tho I believe they changed it from 500 to 325 now but enjoy mate it?s a great way to use them if you like tabs I do :)

Awesome thanks for the info man.

And hmm, I got some M360s. I don think theyre fakes, as Ive taken them orally and they worked as expected, they could be old though.

I def believe they are real that?s just a crazy lot of Tylenol which makes sense why you?d want to cwe enjoy

Ooo and you can always replace step 8 with a oral syringe and put it up the ole well ya know;)

Haha I would be lying if I said I wasnt considering it.

The thing is I have a really low tolerance right now as I just started using again. Ive never actually tried boofing.!

25-30 gets me pretty good, so I dont want to over do it as it is always uncomfortable.

Do you think 10-15 through the boofer would be a good place to start? Or would it be fine to just go with my usual dose.

Honestly I tried with a low dose bc I was nervous about it to I think it was like 20-30 mgs and I take that orally for over a decade so I felt that little gut punch like when u snort a opana but the high wasn?t anything more than if you drank the cwe really now that I am thinking about it the drink was actually better did use a few more tabs in it however I was driving to work had drank it leaving the house and 5 mins into the drive I had to pull over for reals was sweating and thought I took to much but was also drinking the day I boofed and just went right on about my day maybe ask someone with more booting exp I saw a thread on here one day about it I plan on trying it again but with at least 40 mgs

Gl with both tho don?t think u can go wrong with dros they?ve always been pretty safe for me but ya it?s always better to use caution and moderation