• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone/Chlorpheniramine Syrup

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
Well I just got some of this tasty thick yellow hydrocodone syurp and was wondering how much should I take to get a nice buzz? I have 6 and a half OZ's of it and I drank about maybe 30ml at once. I know it has 10mg of hydrocodone in it and it's pretty strong. It is also non-alcoholic which is great for me since I take 2mg (bars) of alprozalam so I wouldn't want any alcohol in it at all which it doesn't. Any suggestions for how to drink this to get a nice buzz? I take up to about 140mg's of OxyContin a day but hydrocodone get me a stronger buzz and "high" as you'd say but I only had this type of syrup once in my life. I can already feel a nice buzz coming up and I know it's ER syrup which is nice and what I perfer anyways. I also realize you'd need a good amount to get a buzz since it's ER but it also makes it easier to OD thinking it's not getting you buzzed or anything when it will in time. I love this syurp it's my favorite of all the syrups I've had and use but this is THE BEST IMO.

Last edited:
Tussionex... Liquid gold, my favorite pharmaceutical ever made :)

If you take 140 mg of Oxy I would think you'd want to dose around 80 mg of Hydro, even though technically its slightly weaker than oxy, I find the high to be more enjoyable as well.

I can't remember the concentration per 5 or 15 ml, so make sure you do the math right and just becareful, but I'm sure a few swigs would do the trick.

Have fun, I'm jealous. Also, since your on xanax I wouldn't overdue it due to potential respiratory depression.

If you take 140 mg of Oxy I would think you'd want to dose around 80 mg of Hydro, even though technically its slightly weaker than oxy, I find the high to be more enjoyable as well.

I can't remember the concentration per 5 or 15 ml, so make sure you do the math right and just becareful, but I'm sure a few swigs would do the trick.

Have fun, I'm jealous. Also, since your on xanax I wouldn't overdue it due to potential respiratory depression.
Well, over the course of hours (about maybe 4-5 hours I can't recall) I took about 3/4 of a full OZ of this golden snot :D. I also took 2 bars of xanax too so I'm feeling really, really, fucking relaxed and of course itchy and pretty sedated/pretty buzzed man I drank a bit more maybe less than 5 mins ago it was like probably 20-25mls with some sprite and I sipped it over time since the last dose I did was creeping on me and hit me just now! Crazy shit I love it with all my heart XD. I also smoked a blunt of blackberry kush and I'm on the 2nd blunt now which is greatly increasing the effects almost 50 fucking % which is fuckin great.

I also took 140mg's of my OxyContin at around, 2-230 and then waited for my script to be ready and got it; you get the point lol of what I did after I got home lolol

I just took 80Mg's of my OxyContin 40's I get scripted, and I took another bar about 3 hours ago now. I also just did a whole OZ of this amazing golden wonder potion and it's slowly creeping up and imma be really, really high in a few hours or maybe more since the syrup is ER and so is my OxyContin's.