• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Hydrocodone and Temazepam

Glad you didn't od..
Also, forgot to apologize if I made you feel a certain type of way — that wasn't my intention.

But I actually have OD'd mixing Oxy with Temazepam before, and wanted to make sure it didn't happen again with the Hydro. That was the night I snorted I think maybe 150mg of Oxy in just 4 hours — and then parachuted 30mg of Temazepam, and then another 30mg in an hour or two. It was definitely a scary experience.

I know combining opioids with benzos is a dangerous game, and I probably shouldn't be doing it again after what happened that night — but as an addict, it's much easier said than done. I just wanted to make sure I did it safely this time. And I know Hydrocodone isn't as strong as Oxycodone, so I was curious to see what the safe dosage amounts would be with this combo.

But anyways, cheers mate! No bad blood. We're both still alive! Lol

Last edited:
No sweat ibe been laid off my dream job so I've been crude lately. I apologize for being abrasive. I'm sure you got a high tolerance. I hate when ppl baby dose talk but some of these lighters are noclvice and 20mg of oxy with a benzo could slow breathing soo urgently. U die without help 5min away.

Ps
After holding fentanyl gels 100mcg(old extremely strong patches) just a drop or 2 of gel.. I lost all breathing and motor skills. If my grandma wasn't in the next room I would be bluelight next rip.
Opiates aren't forgiving and add a strong pharma benzo get ready for impact of death

Hydros always hit me much harder than oxy. Every drug interaction changes with time

Idk why. But just 20mg hydro puts me in LA LA land
But I also used to shoot tons of #4 from NJ and diluadid.

Hydros always hit me much harder than oxy. Every drug interaction changes with time

Idk why. But just 20mg hydro puts me in LA LA land
But I also used to shoot tons of #4 from NJ and diluadid.
Damn, It’s the complete opposite with me — I can take up to 100mg of Hydro and barely even get a nod out of it. The effects are very minimal. On the other hand, I can take about 60 or 70mg of Oxy and it’ll have me feeling nice.

Either way, I think it’s time for a tolerance break. No sense in taking that much and barely even getting anything out of it. It’s basically just wasted pills at that point.