• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone and klonopin

In my experience, the Klonopin killed it. But Klonopin makes me super sleepy anyway, I find it most useful during a stim comedown, legit anxiety attack, in combination with gabapentin, or to just sleep peacefully. Once I used it to stave off the nausea of an accidental oxy, again killed any high there might have been. Everyone is different though. Experiment carefully and be safe 💜

Depends on what part of opioid high you prefer. It also depends on your biological make-up and how those particular substances affect you. If you are more of a "nod person" the chances that clonazepam will aid you are greater but there are to many variables. When I was taking opioids benzodiazepines did not make the high more enjoyable, as I like more energetic high (oxycodone like).

I do not want to preach but as you did not state your tolerance levels - please combine with caution, or better yet, do not combine opioid with benzos. There is a little to gain and a whole life to lose.

Depends on what part of opioid high you prefer. It also depends on your biological make-up and how those particular substances affect you. If you are more of a "nod person" the chances that clonazepam will aid you are greater but there are to many variables. When I was taking opioids benzodiazepines did not make the high more enjoyable, as I like more energetic high (oxycodone like).

I do not want to preach but as you did not state your tolerance levels - please combine with caution, or better yet, do not combine opioid with benzos. There is a little to gain and a whole life to lose.
I’m the same as you. I take one or the other usually with 12 hours apart atleast. Clonazepam has a long half life, you will also think your not fucked up when you are. I would advise along with poster I’m quoting to not combine. It’s easier to take 10mg of hydro and a klonopin and then an hour or two later another 10mg and klonopin before you know it you can’t wake up and are nodding off. That’s when the danger happens. Your body simply forgets to breath under bliss. I too, wonder what it’s like to combine but I choose not to. I choose to err on the side of caution. Also in my honest opinion. Klonopin shouldn’t be seen as a substance of recreation. It isn’t. It produces effects that mimic Other recreational Drugs. That being said it should be used only for anxiety or to come off the opiates. That being said none of us know your tolerance nor that fine line that your biochemistry determines between fucked up and dead. Please save the klonopin, klonopin is extremely fun with cannabis.

In my experience benzos and opiates do synergise nicely and clonazepam is no exception but I don't recommend it because mixing benzos and opiates increases risk of overdose. If you do go ahead with it, use a lower dose of both drugs than you normally would.