• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Hydrocodone and klonopin

Mix euphoric

• 02-22-2020

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too much?

• High

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mattm

Greenlighter
I want to take 20 mg of hydrocodone and 1 mg of klonopin is this safe? 02-22-202

It depends on your tolerance. Both are weak for their respective drug classes. I could take them together and it would feel great but I have a 10mg/day habit with BZDs and fuck with opioids on and off so my tolerance is high.

Honestly, it's not a safe combo. If you are in doubt, do not combine them. I only combine the two drug classes because I know my tolerance and I know my limits. If you are unsure, err on the side of caution, or take lower dosages of both.

So the question is really, do you have tolerance to either drug? If yes, it might be doable, if no, DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!

I have had kolonpin before and I thought one pill with some hydro would give me just a good buzz

I have had kolonpin before and I thought one pill with some hydro would give me just a good buzz
I'm sure it would give you an amazing buzz... but I can't in good conscience tell you it's a safe combo. Combining CNS depressants is always going to carry risk of respiratory depression that could be fatal.

Even tho it’s only 4 5mg hydrocodone an hour ago and one mg pill of klonopin? Which I have taken both on and off? Sorry to be argumentative

Look man, I'm just giving you the best advice I can, this is a harm reduction forum, I wouldn't be a mod here if I wasn't here to save lives.

I combine opioids and BZDs often, without issue. You can probably get away with it. I'm just not willing to recommend a potentially fatal combo. I wouldn't want that on my conscience.

Also, if you're taking that many hydros at once, be cautious of how much APAP is in each pill. You shouldn't exceed two grams in one day, it could be very taxing on your liver.

Ok I waited about 2 hours to take the klonopin then it won’t be as toxic all at once I appreciate your feedback I really do. Drink some coffee to. Keep my heart rate up

mixing benzos and opiates is its own habit. mixing x amount with y amount is one way of looking at it, but those variables will not remain consistent.

Appreciate it:) I promise I’m only taking on I used to take 4-5 at once not on painkillers but I have some tolerance

OP, if you have no experience with combining Opioids and Benzodiazepines, then I would definitely cut that Hydrocodone (Vicodin) dosage in half. You can take 10mg Hydrocodone and 1mg Clonazepam (Klonopin; Rivotril) and if you find that you tolerate that dosage well, you can then take more Hydrocodone. Clonazepam is a long(er) acting Benzodiazepine than say Alprazolam (Xanax) or Lorazepam (Ativan).

So, not only is it safer to wait and watch regarding the Hydrocodone, it is probably complementary to the overall experience when all of this timing and stuff is taken into account.