• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydrocodone and heroin together

Soberlivingssofun

Greenlighter
In my great little area powder heroin is but a myth. Black tar is all that is around. I have been a long time lurker and finally made an account so hello everyone! Thanks for all the great advice and safety tips.

Now ow onto the issue that finally made me create an account as I can't seem to find any good info on it.

my whole opiate filled life began with breaking my back during a (legal sanctioned) mma fight. I went to the dr blah blahblah... Got 10mg dons-120 a month and the doctor just never stopped refilling. Obviously I started to learn about the fun and even got a op30 script for maitenence and kept the hydro for break thru. After years of that my mother caught on, called my dr and everything came to a screeching hault. Then came the heroin. So I've been using heroine probably about 2 years now... Bth and varying quality. Lately quality has been subpar and I can't seem to get where I want to be without spending more than I want.

My question is... I've come across 5 10mg norcos and plan to pop them before starting might night with lady H. I snort it and if made strong .2 gets me decent but a good night consists of using about half a gram over a few hours. In my head I feel like it's safe to take the hydro and then snort some lines, as I do tons of research into things but has anyone had any experience with this combo?
Is the best way to get the most from everything to eat the hydro then go into the H? (Yes I safely know my limits) or would it be at all beneficial to make up the powder using some of the hydro?...

Thanks in in advance for any knowledge or advice guys.

You'll get little to no effect from the Norco. It'd be wise to keep them for when you're withdrawing.

I've done this combo quite a few times.

With my experience, I wait til the Norco kicks in (about 30-40 minutes), and then I would smoke a few lines of BTH. You wont really 'notice' the feeling of the Norco after you do H, but you wont NEED as much H by using Hydro.
Say .3 of BTH gets you really high and where you want to be at, with 50mg of Hydro you would only need .2 and you'll feel just as good as smoking .3g.

That's my experience. It just adds on to the H for me.

You'll get little to no effect from the Norco. It'd be wise to keep them for when you're withdrawing.
I don't use daily... Maybe once or twice a week at most. My WDs are so very minimal I don't need support or anything coming of. I also have a massive stash of suboxon in case I do. I'm looking to get to a very nice high. It's been a long time since I've been able to just feel completely "throwed" what makes you think 50mg of hydro won't combine well with .4 of decent h?

I love hydros and I love my lady H, but I see no point in mixing them. I see no danger in it, unless they are time release and then I would recommend at least chewing them up. But still I would save them for a break from the H.

Does it cover up the feeling? Do the Dons leg it out at all?? 50mg of dons will hardly catch me a buzz but I figure if I catch that buzz and add a few strong lines I can get to where I want to be and then pick up the plate and snort 1-2 lines every 20-30 min to maintain the high for a good long while and hopefully nod, and have a nice few lines to wake up to.

I love hydros and I love my lady H, but I see no point in mixing them. I see no danger in it, unless they are time release and then I would recommend at least chewing them up. But still I would save them for a break from the H.
Well I honestly prefere hydro a over H I love the high from them but I would need at least 10 to get where to where I want to be with tolerance. They aren't time released... I figured I could take the 5 with a few lines of good h to reach the high I want then redose with the h every few minutes to leg it out? The quality of H around right now is so mediocre I would have to go thru half a gram in a matter of less than a hour to get good. I don't use Daily. Maybe once or twice a week so when I do it, I don't want to sit around being kinda high. You know what I mean?

In my great little area powder heroin is but a myth. Black tar is all that is around. I have been a long time lurker and finally made an account so hello everyone! Thanks for all the great advice and safety tips.

Now ow onto the issue that finally made me create an account as I can't seem to find any good info on it.

my whole opiate filled life began with breaking my back during a (legal sanctioned) mma fight. I went to the dr blah blahblah... Got 10mg dons-120 a month and the doctor just never stopped refilling. Obviously I started to learn about the fun and even got a op30 script for maitenence and kept the hydro for break thru. After years of that my mother caught on, called my dr and everything came to a screeching hault. Then came the heroin. So I've been using heroine probably about 2 years now... Bth and varying quality. Lately quality has been subpar and I can't seem to get where I want to be without spending more than I want.

My question is... I've come across 5 10mg norcos and plan to pop them before starting might night with lady H. I snort it and if made strong .2 gets me decent but a good night consists of using about half a gram over a few hours. In my head I feel like it's safe to take the hydro and then snort some lines, as I do tons of research into things but has anyone had any experience with this combo?
Is the best way to get the most from everything to eat the hydro then go into the H? (Yes I safely know my limits) or would it be at all beneficial to make up the powder using some of the hydro?...

Thanks in in advance for any knowledge or advice guys.

Dangerous combo be careful! Use low doses

What makes you say that?

Don't listen to him. There is nothing wrong with combining another opiate with heroin as long as you adjust your dosages so they are equivelant to what you would usually dose for your tolerance. So in this case, use less heroin with the hydrocodone.

I think that guy is misinformed and mistaking what you are asking with a benzo and opiate combination, which is quite dangerous because even a small dose of a benzo can heavily potentiate the respiratory depression of opiates and have lead to a lot of deaths do to stopping breathing. With benzos and opiates, 2+2 doesn't equal 4. It can equal 7 or 8 which can push you over the line and lead to you od'ing.

But just combining 2 different opiates as long as you lower your dosage of them and take it slowly really isn't anymore dangerous then just using a bigger dose of h.

That's what I've gathered from lots of research and experience, but as always, take any advice given on an Internet forum with a grain of salt and always start slowly when trying new combos.