• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone & acetaminophen

MarcusJD9999

Bluelighter
How much acetaminophen is safe for one sitting without damaging the liver? Last night i took 5 5/325 hydros at 25mg hydrocodone and 1625 mg APAP. My lower back felt wierd the next day but I don't know if that was from the acetaminophen. I plan on taking another 30 mg of hydro tomorrow night so that is around 1,950 mg of acetaminophen in one sitting. Don't know how damaging that is to the liver but fuck it. Might do CWE and considering that

It is now recommended to stay below 3,000mg (previously 4,000) in 24 hours with normal single dose of acetaminophen recommended being 1,000mg. You are well under the daily dose so should be ok but no one knows your body, disease states, other drugs taken etc. so be careful. Usually you dont see real liver toxicity untill maybe 6-7,000mg but it has happened at far lower.

I might just eat the hydros at 1000 mg acetaminophen and do the cwe for the remaining 950

It is what is recommended but it is more of a CYA type thing by the drug companies. But a CWE is always better anyway because like I said there are variables no one knows.

About 3000 mg a day is what my doc told me. I've taken 2500 mg in one sitting many times. I have to get my liver function checked every 6 months because I take Lipitor and my liver has always been normal. If you have hepatitis or are a heavy drinker I wouldn't take this much however.

so you should give me some because thats my fav drug it lifts my mood so much

Anyone got any tips on how I can perform the cwe while losing the least amount of potency possible? Also any guides would be appreciated if you post a how to. Also is it true that some of the potency is lost if you extract it

APAP is, in my view, is underestimated in its potential to hurt the liver, and likely the kidneys; all that must eliminate and excrete. Frankly, if 1,625 mg left you with a bit of pain, even a bit of discomfort, unusual in nature to you or feeling wrong, the morning after having dosed the five hydro's, you might OUGHT to take it easy on APAP, on the whole. CWE all of it; it is a method very tried and true for many, though I must admit I never bothered to study the process, simply not seeming to need to do so.

You know that your liver is not your neighbor's, if you get my drift; we all have different anatomical and physiological features - your liver might not be able to handle much any should you continue without stopping the consumption thereof or getting a thorough medical clearance, but always being cautious.

When my back felt wierd I don't think it wasthe APAP, but could have been, I also say this because the next time I dosed hydro was at 2,000 mg almost, and felt fine the next day. It would be best to try the CWE so that's what I'm going to do. If the CWE diesn't work, then I will just take the rest by poppin tha pills. If it doesn't work, ......thats a waste of 6 pills :( but oh well it is worth a try.

Also thanks for posting the megathread kittycat