• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodobe 5 325 Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bstreet

Greenlighter
Hey guys. Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I have a beginners question. I am a 6 foot 200 pound bodybuilder and I'm trying to get a nice high off of hydrocodone before going to the club with my fiancée when she gets home. In the past 30 minutes I have taken a total of 7 pills which I assume totals 35 grams of hydrocodone. This is my first time taking it. I generally smoke weed and drink but I've never done opioids. I was just wondering if I should take more. Don't bother mentioning CWE. I've already read into and decided I didn't need it. This will be the one and only time I take pills. I'm at a friends house who hinted he had them and then left for work.

hydrocodone is in no way a party drug for a club. you would want a stimulant. are you aware of what opiods do to someone? You nod out and don't want to stand up - or just pass out.

You took 35mg not 35 GRAMS- JESUS H!

In the quest of HR, you don't need to do a CWE unless you are taking acetaminophen in quantities of 3,000mg per day on a daily basis. Don't ever take more than that though even if you "are going to do it just once" but I promise you man, once you feel that warm glow from those opiods you WILL be back. Famous last words.

I'm sorry for coming off as brusque but when I read misinformed posts like this, it just reminds me of why drugs are illegal to begin with. I'm sorry man I'll shut up.

Don't take more than 50mg (although without a tolerance 40mg should be WAY more than enough). I wouldn't drink at the club. Mixing alcohol and all that tylenol CAN kill you. Look up acetaminophen poisoning. Not a fun way to die my friend.

I say this on every post but god damn I real mean it this time:
STAY SAFE!
-MF4M

Help quick!!! Too much hydrocodone

I need answers quick. I took about seven 5 gram hydrocodone pills. Stayed up for thirty minutes. Napped for 20. Then took 5 more. I'm a 200 pound weightlifting male. Am I going to be okay. This is my first time taking them.

hydrocodone is in no way a party drug for a club. you would want a stimulant. are you aware of what opiods do to someone? You nod out and don't want to stand up - or just pass out.

You took 35mg not 35 GRAMS- JESUS H!

In the quest of HR, you don't need to do a CWE unless you are taking acetaminophen in quantities of 3,000mg per day on a daily basis. Don't ever take more than that though even if you "are going to do it just once" but I promise you man, once you feel that warm glow from those opiods you WILL be back. Famous last words.

I'm sorry for coming off as brusque but when I read misinformed posts like this, it just reminds me of why drugs are illegal to begin with. I'm sorry man I'll shut up.

Don't take more than 50mg (although without a tolerance 40mg should be WAY more than enough). I wouldn't drink at the club. Mixing alcohol and all that tylenol CAN kill you. Look up acetaminophen poisoning. Not a fun way to die my friend.

I say this on every post but god damn I real mean it this time:
STAY SAFE!
-MF4M

Herman. Thank you for your opinions. I know I sound like an idiot but I promise it's just because I'm high. I just napped a bit. Got a little pussy and now I'm all good. I'm a future doctor so the little terms and shit I understand. My bad. I was just freaking out because I didn't know what I was doing. I'm more of a cannibas person. But as I said I was just high and kinda loopy. But you're right it was a nice cloud 9 feeling. It's better to come off as a bad ass to people like me. It could save lives. You're a good person and thank you for the help

Did you do a cold water extraction? Do they contain APAP or Tylenol? Have you ever used any other opiates at all or do you have a tolerance if you use other opiates frequently? If you are worried about an overdose or having trouble breathing to to the hospital. Do you have someone to watch over you to make sure you are OK? Stay safe.

I'm assuming you mean 5mg pills? The FDA passed a law where RX opiates cannot contain more than 325mgs of tylenol per pill....So you took 35mgs of Vicoden and less than the FDA allotted daily amount of tylenol...which i believe is 3,000mgs...You'll be fine...I used to take the V 10mg/750mg tylenols about 7-10 at a time and besides constipation, never had issues with blood work to prove it. Stay hydrated..

also to the moderator above---APAP and tylenol are the same thing--- Taken from the web- Healthy adults taking regular doses of up to 4,000 mg a day show little evidence of toxicity (although some researchers disagree). They are more likely to have abnormal liver function tests, but the significance of this is uncertain.[29]

I had a similar experience ronighr i usually take on occassion (twice in a week, sometimes i skip a week or two due to funds) around 20-25mg oxycodone or 30-40 mg hydrocodone bur tonight i went with 35mg of oxycodone and i started nodding and gerring light headed, it scared the crap outa me just because ive never nodded before... My question is when i come down does brearhinf get better and will i be okay to sleep

Lol 5gram hydrocodone tabs good lord..I crunched the numbers, if you took 7 theoretical 5GRAM hydros, and then 5 more 5GRAM hydros,,you would have ingested 60,000 milligrams of hydrocodone haha talk about nodding out...be safe man, research your stuff, don't just eat 12 pain pills when you don't know anything about them, your lucky there were only 5mgs

If you feel like you're in danger, get medical attention. Please be more careful in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.